9,294 results
All reviews beau rivage terrace cafe the roasted bean fresh flowers m life coffee shop las vegas southern hospitality get away great trip slot machines ocean view table games new orleans non smoking the hard rock jia
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The staff in each department such as check in, check out, gardening, and Technical support was very very friendly and pleasant. The service was fast and effiencent. I felt very weclome, happy and safe. The cleanness of the lobby, and bathrooms was above the excellent standard. I just wish there was a restroom located nerar the check. When entering the to check in I had to go all the way around to the parking garage. This was the only inconvenience that I experinced. I will be back!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2013

There is only one thing I wish Memphis Q would have been open.
But all the restaurants are good. We had no problem finding a place to eat.
The haircut I received from Mandy at the Beau is the nicest cut I have had in a very long time.
Our stay was very enjoyable and we would like to come back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This was only one of many visits to the Beau. It was great, as usual. We had delicious dinners at the buffet, a room with a great view of the sunset, and a fun time in the casino. Who could ask for more? Great new slots, but still would like them to be a little looser. Didn't observe many people hitting good payouts or jackpots.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This was my first time at Beau Rivage and i had a blast. Will be going back soon. Had many of the newer slots, the food was great and the resort was wonderful. Can't wait to go back when the weather is better so I can use the pool.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We had an excellent trip. The staff were excellent, the rooms very clean & comfortable.The shopping is great because there is something for everyone. The restaurant selection is also varied so no boredom with food selections. if you like to visit casino's, this is one of the best for service & atmosphere.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends