“Local getaway...”

Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi
Ranked #2 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I booked a non-smoking room for Valentine's Day 2013. The staff was very nice, the room was also very clean & quite. My wife actually cried when we opened the door, I had pre-decorated the room prior to her arrival. Overall, I enjoyed the stay and would not hesitate to book again...

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Great hotel but the food was a disappointment
Staff and casino was very nice . Room service breakfast was great but the Buffett on Fat Tuesday was $30 per person and not worth it. Rewards for play was great

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We arrived late afternoon and were upgraded because we were just there for one night- this trip was just for fun with my 12 yr old daughter and I. We had a great time with the suite and loved the luxury bath and bath products too. It was a great treat and I cannot wait to come back soon!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

While in the Mississippi make it a point to visit the Beau' Rivage in Biloxi. A first class hotel with exceptional dining and an exciting casino. We celebrated a family birthday and it will be one we remember for some time.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Very good I will come back soon
I like the service and protection for my kids.
I will tell my friends to come here. I bet they will say its good too.
My children likes it because there's an arcade. I asked my kids "Did you have a good time they said No they had an AMAZING time.
I also love the food.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

A lot of fun playing poker. Played 1/3 no limit & 2/5 no limit hold 'em. Also played 1 tournament. Had fun. Great poker staff! Good food at the Terrace & Buffet. Would recommend to fellow poker players and would definitely go again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I had a wonderful time. You all are always my # 1!!!!!!!! The host and security are on top of they're job. The food is always good and the setup is always marvelous. The host are always smiling and stay friendly at all times. They always willing to help out with any questions you have for them , and if they don't know the answer they always find out from a member of management. Overall its always a great time when I visit the beau rivage.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Biloxi hotels
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi
Palace Casino Resort
#3 of 47 in Biloxi
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel

Been to Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi

Address: 875 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530-4299
Location: United States > Mississippi > Biloxi
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Luxury Hotel in Biloxi
#1 Casino Hotel in Biloxi
#1 Spa Hotel in Biloxi
#1 Business Hotel in Biloxi
#1 Romantic Hotel in Biloxi
#1 Family Hotel in Biloxi
Price Range: $96 - $321 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Beau Rivage Biloxi Hotel Biloxi