“Very Nice Hotel”

Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi
Ranked #2 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I spent a long weekend at the Beau Rivage Hotel Casino in the middle of October. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. From the staff, to the cleanliness of the rooms to the wide selection at the buffet to the casino.....everything was excellent. The pool and sun deck are absolutely fabulous. There is plenty of room so you are not sitting on top of each other and the view is spectacular. Very, very relaxing. The casino is clean and the slot machines even allowed us to play for awhile without losing too much money!!! My only complaint would be the casino wait staff. There were certain areas of the casino that it was very difficult to find a waitress for a drink.

All in all, the Beau Rivage is a beautiful facility and I would recommend it to just about anyone.

Room Tip: I love the corner rooms that face the Gulf.
1  Thank Debby55
Write a ReviewReviews (7,740)

Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Going to the Beau is a treat, like a little city inside. We had a room on one of the top floors with a spectacular veiw! We were there for our anniversary and had a wonderful time. Took in a show and the buffets are no joke, something for everyone!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed November 2, 2012

The Beau Rivage resort and casino is a great place to stay. The rooms are nice and very clean. The restaurants in the resort give many choices and serve good food.
The gambling was fun too. The casino is kept very clean. The pool and spa are both big and beautiful I did not get a chance to use either one but they looked clean and well kept.

Room Tip: The restaurants are much better than the buffet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 2, 2012

The greatest travel agency to work with- well organized especially our host Jill, Received documents in plenty of time to make plans, Plane , crew great. Hotel was beyond belief I felt like I had died and gone to Heaven. All the machines called my name and believe it or not I won on 90 per cent of them.The Buffet had such a variety it was difficult to select so I tried most of it and still remember how great it was. Our room was spectacular-what a view and I still feel like I have been traveling with the rich and famous.

Room Tip: I was on the 22nd floor but I really dont think in a quality hotel such as this it really doesnt mak...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank RoseyDayton
Reviewed November 1, 2012

It's been a few years since we've stayed at the Beau, but it's still beautiful, even after Katrina pretty much tore up the better part of the Biloxi beachfront. We had come for a few days 2 years ago, and there was still much to do to bring the city back to anything close to it's former self, but we were happy to see that things were looking so much better now. The Beau is as lovely as ever. Our room was clean and comfortable, the casino was fun, we even won at times, which is something rare. We had a nice dinner at Stalla, and lunch at the buffet, both were good, not great. We were lucky enough to get a table overlooking the entrance and lobby at the buffet, and it was fun just watching everyone walking by. People watching 10 - Food about a 6.5. We also ate at the Terrace Cafe, and the food there was fine, service a little slow. We'll be back!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

On Oct 25 my husband and I check into the Beau Rivage in Biloxi,MS for an anniversary weekend. We thought the resort was a bit pricey but decided to stay for the occasion. Upon checking into the resort I noticed how nice it was, with nice shopping stores that were expensive to say the least. I noticed the thick smoke that filled the air from guest that smoked in the lobby not just the casino. We received our room number and went to a room that had the worst smell we had ever smelled in our lives. We later discovered it was the MATTRESS. There was no complementary coffee, you only received 2 small bottles of water for a 2 night stay, no shower caps and the lighting in the room was poor. And as if the smelI of the room and resort was not enough, we were told different room rates of which turned out to be untrue. When I called to enquire about the charge to my account, I was told by the account receivable rep. there was nothing she could do about what the ladies at the front desk said during check in/out. (You could start by telling them to be honest with the guest about the charges) For what I recieved at the cost of a Vegas Hotel I could have stayed at a different hotel and received a cleaner room with coffee and breakfast for a fraction of the cost. I was dissappointed with this hotel and will not stay there again.

4  Thank cres28mat
Reviewed October 30, 2012

we had comp rooms for sun. thru thur. we wanted to stay on thurs. -sun. and knew we would have to pay the upcharge, but the snooty women I talked to give me a price that was higher than I could have booked on the internet. when I asked her about the price diff. she says well then maybe you should use the internet. this is a heck of a way to treat your customers. this B ..CH has cost them a customer. we did use the internet we booked at another casino!!!!!!

2  Thank cvcocktails
Jessica R, Social Media Specialist at Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent conversation with Beau Rivage.
I apologize for the lack of customer service you expected to see. I do understand your frustration with trying to ask the price difference, and not being able to receive an answer in a kind manner.

If you wish to further discuss the details of your visit, please contact our guest services department via email at guestservices@beaurivage.com.

Jessica Richmond