“Amazing resort!!”

Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi
Ranked #2 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Me and my husband stayed at this resort 7/26-7/28/12 for our anniversary. This was our second trip back and it was well worth it! The hotel is very luxurious and the staff are so courteous and helpful. The room was very clean with an amazing shower and huge tub. The resort has about 5 different restaurants to choose from. The buffet is awesome for the price. Lots of delicious food to choose from throughout the day and night. Jia is an Asian restaurant that was very delicous for the price. The only complaint I have with the whole trip was the B R Prime restaurant. It is a steakhouse that is very overpriced for the quality of food. Steak houses are our favorite places to eat but this was not worth the money at all. You receive very little food and charged way too high! Also the restaurant charged our room and our credit card so there was a big mixup when we went to checkout of the hotel. We spoke to the manager about it and she was very nice. Other than that, the pool is amazing with poolside drinks and food served, The casino is very nice also. They have a club inside called "Coast" that had a great DJ and cover band. It was also ladies night so drinks and cover was free. Overall, we didnt have to venture outside of the hotel to do anything. You get everything you need in one place! Will definitly go back next year!

Room Tip: Make sure and ask about the view. They offer pool side views.
2  Thank texasmom53
There are newer reviews for Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Been coming to the Beau Rivage for years in Biloxi Mississippi. It is one of the classiest hotels on the Gulf. Beautiful decor especially at the Holiday season puts you right in the spirit. I am recommending the B R Prime restaurant. What quality and quantity of food beautifully prepared and displayed. An extensive wine cellar at great prices. The staff makes the ambiance of the place where you can eat at the bar and enjoy the company of Glen who has been there 12 years. He makes you feel welcome in conversation of his knowledge of the wines, hotel and local area. He brings people together to meet and join in. It is an experience no one should miss,

Room Tip: Always a gulf side room. Wake up to a full length picture window of the Gulf of Mexico and outer is...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Dianne M
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I've been to the Beau Rivage many times and truly enjoy this hotel. The Terrace Cafe is fabulous and has the best french fries around! There are many wonderful restaurants within the Resort. The pool is fabulous....doesn't get any better than that complete with beverage service including drinks and food. My only recommendations to the hotel is to put robes in the rooms and have the casino hostess come around more often. She only came by once in an enire evening consisting of many hours on the casino floor while playing. The bathroom was amazing and the huge soaking tub was great. I didn't want to leave the Beau Rivage!! It is my hotel of choice on the MS Gulf Coast.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank LisaZ_11
Reviewed July 23, 2012

My wife and I stayed 4 nights at the Beau Rivage from 09/16 - 09/20. We had a great time. We go to Vegas a couple of times a year and the Beau Rivage really is a Mini- Bellagio. The property is beautifully landscaped inside and out. Check in was pretty quick considering the length of the lines. All the staff we encountered were very polite and helpful. Our room was on the 9th floor and was very clean and well laid out with a great bathroom. Bed and pillows were very comfortable, and we had a great view out of our floor to ceiling window. But, just like Vegas, no fridge, microwave, or in room coffee. Really though, no complaints about the room. We ate at the buffet twice, once at breakfast and once at dinner, and it was very good both times. Good choices and everything we had tasted very good. Nice casino with pretty good drink service. I play almost all table games and came out a little ahead, but I heard lots of people complaining about tight slots. Hard Rock in right next door and we spent a little time over there as well. Food and mixed drinks at the Hard Rock Cafe were superb! Beach access is just on the other side of the parking garage. In fact, there is beach access all up and down Hwy 90. We really enjoyed Biloxi and I'm sure we'll be returning, and I'm sure staying at Beau Rivage again.

2  Thank Soundtech36277
Reviewed July 22, 2012

My husband and I come here several times a year and always have a great time. The decor is beautiful and the food is great though a little pricey. The beds are very comfy and the AC is nice and cold. I get VIP check in but I noticed check in was ridiculous if you aren't. I have been to many resorts/casinos and I have never seen a check in line quite as long. As mentioned by others..there is no coffee pot. I have no problem with it since the coffee downstairs at the Roasted Bean is delicious and only an elevator ride away...or the closest slot machine for free..gamble and you shall receive.

The restaurants are awesome except for the terrace cafe. I cannot say I have EVER had a good experience here! I have priority seating and blah blah and they still manage to have terrible service and gross food! People working there seem like they hate their lives and the food reflects it. Save your appetite for the BR prime, JIA, Memphis Q and Stalla bc they are worth it. Overall the BR is an awesome place to stay and the best in Biloxi.

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean/pool view room..they are the best!
2  Thank sdamian1
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Nice large hotel with fun Casino. Quite smokey, but to be expected. All inclusive resort, which is great because you do not want to venture out into Biloxi. Not bad for the Gulf Coast

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank brianmyers39
Reviewed July 22, 2012

My wife and I visit the Beau Rivage in Biloxi about once a month, the hotel is very beautiful and is always fresh looking and rich! We like to play slot machines, which they do have a good selection of them. We can accumulate comps on the slot machines, and we have been doing so for several months. We elected to use our comps after we had accumulated a sizable amount on our cards to eat at their Steak House. We knew is was expense, but we had enough to cover. What we didn't know was just how expensive it was, the cost of our meal was about 40% higher than we would have been charge at any up class steak house like Ruth Chris, and the amount of food was unbelieveable, the salad we order not only was over charged but it amounted to three leaves, one small cherry tomato, two small rings of onion, two small pieces of hog craclins, and two tablespoons of dressing. I was shocked! The steak was very good cooked to order, however, by the time we had eaten the steak it was ice cold. The side orders, of Potato Agrautin, was pletty and good, the other side of Cream spinach, which was explained by the waiter it was enough for two, came in a same cup, that must have been enough for just one. All and All the restuarant was very noisey, and I thought the tables were place too close together that you could here and see the people next to you and made us feel very uncomfortalbe. I must say that service was excelllent, but I would not recommend it to eat, because of the amount of food compaired to the extreme price you have to pay.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo