Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
8,207 results
All reviewsbeau rivageterrace cafethe roasted beanfresh flowersm lifecoffee shoplas vegassouthern hospitalityget awaygreat tripocean viewslot machinestable gamesnew orleansnon smokinggreat roomthe hard rock
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I stayed at the Beau in mid April and it was amazing!!! The resort was even better than I had heard. I took advantage of the spa, had a massage and a facial and was in heaven!!! The shopping was great, the restraunts were superb and the nightlife was a ball. I'm not that much of a gambler and found enough to keep me busy without spending all of my time in the casino but when I did go to the casino it was game on!!! Even if you're not a gambler you'll enjoy the Beau Rivage.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank PetloverLeesburg
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Dining, fresh flowers, shopping, the Gulf and the beach, spa, beautiful cabanas and pool. What else could you want? BTW, there is a casino there too.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carol Buchanan J
Reviewed May 6, 2012

We were invited to the Beau Rivage on an MGM offer. The hotel is beautiful. The smell of the fresh flowers is very nice. The room was perfect. Had a city view on the 16th floor. Very long walk from the elevator but nothing we couldn't handle. Ate at the coffee shop, Terrace cafe and buffet. All the meals were very good. Used the pool and it was also very nice. I had read that it is hard to get a lounge chair by the pool, we had no problem. There were plenty of wait staff to get drinks and food if you wanted to spend the day out there. Slot machines were not very generous. Will definately go back. Love the southern hospitality in Biloxi!

Room Tip: pick a room close to elevators, the hallways are very long
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2012

This place is overrated. Not quite what I expected it to be for the price. I payed 280 for a night in a one bedroom with no refrigerator and no kitchen, the bed was uncomfortable and staff could be a bit friendlier. overall not a TERRIBLE experience but there are a lot better places out there!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin M
Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

This was the worst vacation ever all thanks to the horrible customer service! I have been staying at the Beau Rivage once or twice a year for the past 9 years & never have been this disappointed. After being at a company party for hr I went to my room to get my charger & came back down to go to the party. Aaron stopped to card me I informed him my Purse was at the party upstairs bc I just walked down. I gave him all of my company info plus my coworkers who had Id informed him I was w that party after making me wait 30min he finally agreed to escort me to the party and made me show him my Id in front of everyone and informed me not to give them anymore trouble or I would be kicked out. Worst stay ever will NEVER stay at Beau Rivage again!

• Stayed: May 2012