“horrible service”

Ranked #10 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
littlerock
“horrible service”
Reviewed August 24, 2007

just spent 5 hours wasting my money here. The truth is that the dealers have an excellent report with the customers the problem lies with the management. I spent 5 hours at the tables and although I am not a high roller I still spent the time and money there.
When I asked how I rated their answer was I do not have you in the computer even though after just 3 minutes of sitting at the tables there they had already asked me for a card. I asked if they could square it away and after several different managers they all said i was not in the computer . The kicker was they said you were the folks over at that table. Give me a break these folks offer nothing to their customers yet they want folks to come just to gamble and have a good time there are plenty of casinos in Biloxi to over this just not "the boat".

Stayed August 2007
3 Thank jonahwoods

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (280)
Reviewed April 4, 2006

We LOVE Treasure Bay and can't wait for it to reopen. We had a family reunion there and everybody had a wonderful time! The pool area is fantaastic! The shuttle service really helped with disabled parents!
And the staff was great. Everybody was so friendly and helpful. After a few days, the wait staff even knew to bring me coffee in the am and drinks in the pm without being asked! So it's a pirates life for me and my family!

• Stayed April 2005
7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 2, 2005

The food is great at the hotel resturant. The booze flows at the casino. The rooms are clean and well kept. They have a great swimming pool and recreation area. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will return. Hopefully they will be open soon after Katrina.

• Stayed July 2005
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 18, 2005

I had reservations to stay at this hotel while on vacation with my kids, mom, and grandmother. Well, plans were changed, so we stayed at another hotel. (The Best Western Swan, to be exact. And it was really nice and extremely CLEAN.) I cancelled my reservations with Treasure Bay in enough time so that I wouldn't be charged. WRONG!!!! I DID NOT EVEN STEP FOOT ON THIS PROPERTY!!! And they charged me not just one, but TWO charges of a (1) night's stay and a bogus charge of $22.40 (for what? I don't know) I called AND e-mailed Treasure Bay to let them know that they had made a mistake. Never did anyone call me back or e-mail me to ask me about the incident or even apologize. Anyway, I contacted my bank and sent them the cancellation e-mail Treasure Bay sent to me. The money was credited back to my account in June. So I thought Great! But in July, the exact same charges were on my credit card again. Two charges of a (1) night's stay and that famous charge of $22.40. I can't tell you how clean this hotel is or even what the decor looks like, but I suggest you make darn sure you stay at this hotel if you reserve a room, because even if you don't stay there, you're going to pay for it..... twice.

• Stayed May 2005
8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 3, 2005

I booked this place a few years back for my friends 25th birthday. We had never been to biloxi, most of what i did was book online and make contacts online. They catered to my wishes and had a cake baked for us to deliver to us when we arrived there, we stayed a few days. We never had any problems with them at all. They are the reason we kept going back to biloxi, we never got the treatment or the point or the wins we did get there. And even if we lost money we felt we still got a deal on meals and the rooms. I even make efforts to get the shuttles to go down there when i ride the bus from here that goes for day trips.

I did try to book some rooms recently and was a little sadden to think they sounded somewhat different. I will certainly come back here after my next two trips down that way and let you know if they have fallen so low. And I will let them know that yall seem to think so as I dont want to loose what we thought was a good thing.

I guess the best way to say it, if you want people to carry in your luggage you wont get that here, but for the price, who cares! And its convient, and if you are there to gamble you are not in the room that much anyway. But if you like friendly casinos and dont like to get lost in the crowds of the big ones, this one it great for that!

I find the food great as well.

I do love this place, and will continue to stay there when i need good value for my money. If i want to be pampered and can afford the higher prices, i might be tempted to go elsewhere. But I have never got the coupons from any of the others to make me come back to them! Treasure Bay has always been really good at that one.

• Stayed April 2004
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 29, 2005

I really could have enjoyed staying at the resort , but I feel as If I was treated unfairly and un-just. I only get one vacation a year and we always come to Biloxi for that weekend. This year we feel as if we wasted our time and our money. We took a shuttle to Ryan's Resturant and before leaving the shuttle I asked for the phone number so that we could call when we were ready to return to the resort. The driver gave me the wrong number on purpose and left us at the resturant for 2 whole hours. I had to call the hotel directly 12 different times. I ask to speak to the transportation supervisor but was never able to reach him on the phone. When we finally were picked up and returned to the resort I asked to speak to the manager on duty who also called security/transportation supervisor and after hearing my story all we were offered was a free breakfast! We also felt that nothing had been done to rectify the situation other than offer us breakfast that was only good after we had left Biloxi! I am sad to say that I really expected more coming from such a nice looking resort. It really put a damper on the rest of the evening since we returned late to the hotel we were not able to enjoy any of the hotel amenities or even return to the casino.I am very disappointed and dissatisfied with the customer service of the hotel.

• Stayed June 2005
11 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed June 14, 2005

When the Treasure Bay Casino came to Biloxi in 1987 they did like a number of other casinos. They came in on the cheap and for a "resort hotel" they bought existing property. So...their resort hotel is real old. Refurbished rooms or whatever...the buildings are old, the elevators are old...it just feels old. The pool looks nice. Bottom line is that the casino has good bands Thursday through Saturday, but there are nicer places and usually better deals in Biloxi. Take it from me, pass it by.

• Stayed June 2005, traveled on business