We had a balcony room that was suppose to have a view of the ocean. Instead we had a view of the air condition units. Besides that our room was very nice. Due to the casino being on the 1st floor there was a very strong odor of smoke in the lobby. Our room was on the 6th floor. To get to the pool we had to go down to the 1st floor and had to basically walk thru the casino in our bathing suits and carrying all of our pool stuff. If you are going to Biloxi to hang out at the beach this is not the right hotel to stay at. There is a big parking lot across from the hotel and the beach is yuck. The casino was very nice and I would probably stay here again. We had a fun girl's weekend!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel