“It was ok!”

Ranked #10 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Gonzales, Louisiana
“It was ok!”
Reviewed September 26, 2010

We had a balcony room that was suppose to have a view of the ocean. Instead we had a view of the air condition units. Besides that our room was very nice. Due to the casino being on the 1st floor there was a very strong odor of smoke in the lobby. Our room was on the 6th floor. To get to the pool we had to go down to the 1st floor and had to basically walk thru the casino in our bathing suits and carrying all of our pool stuff. If you are going to Biloxi to hang out at the beach this is not the right hotel to stay at. There is a big parking lot across from the hotel and the beach is yuck. The casino was very nice and I would probably stay here again. We had a fun girl's weekend!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (280)
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed September 25, 2010

Had confirmed reservations for wed thru friday, kingsize bed on bay side with balcony. Drove 7 hours, arrived over 1 hour early for check-in and was told that only room available was a queen king overlooking the pool. I had made resevations 1 month ahead on time. Front desk was no help, just brought up some clown who was supposed to be the manager. Manager had no clue of what was going on but, did agree to refund the room charges. I have stayed at this casino before when it was new. It was great then. I would not send my worst enemy to stay or play at this casino. If your considering a stay her, I highly recomend you stay at one of the other casinos in the area.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank janicehypeskey
East Tennessee
Reviewed September 23, 2010

Arrived on Sunday the 19th for a golf trip. Planned to stay 4 nights. Checked in and went for the buffet at 6:50 pm. We were told the kitchen and bufffet were closing at 7 pm for remodeling and would not be open until Saturday. Our free breakfast buffet turned into vouchers for $10 off the menu at the mini restaurant at the bar. By 8:30 that night, the jack hammers started and went all through the night!!! They were still going when we returned from playing golf on Monday. When we compalined and asked to be moved, were told they could not move us. No reason was given. We contacted the company that booked our package and within 30 minutes we were out of there and checking into a different motel. The front desk clerks at Treasure Bay were rude and acted like they could care less if we stayed or left. While the rooms were very nice, I won't ever go there again becasue of the way we were treated.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed September 16, 2010

I traveled to Biloxi to Gamble and go to the beach! Well if you want to go to the beach, Biloxi is not the place to go, the beaches are a mess, the water is brown and very dirty, beer bottles, glass and trash visable during low tide. Treasure Bay had a very nice pool, but that would be the only thing I recommend! Treasure Bay is privately owned, therefore they have to meet no Mississipi gaming standards as far as giving out winners "said an employee." The hotel rooms a above average and atleast updated since katrina, but the doors to the rooms all slammed close, so you hear every door on your floor close every morning and every night. Literally at 9am every morning room service would start and the doors would start slamming, it was so annoying! If you dont sleep between 12 midnight and 9am, you wont sleep, its way to loud! Security staff is a bunch of 40 year old high school drop outs, acting as if they were working for the secret service. I was probably ID'd 100 times in six days(no lie) ID'd to go to your room, gamble, drink, cash in your chips, go swimming, and everythings else! All on top of which they give you a wristband to ensure you don't get ID'd anymore, I finally just took it off cause it was pointless! Buea Revege was extremely nice, a little more pricey, but well worth it. WILL NOT be back to Treasure Bay, or Biloxi, it was kinda boring!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank adamrobb80
baton rouge
Reviewed September 11, 2010

Never Again will I stay here. This place is a shambles. I booked FOUR rooms through AMEX travel. Because I have a pet, they charged me a $25 pet fee, which I was fine with until I realized I was exiled to a motor court out back. There was sketchy rooms all around me that were "closed" with blue painters tape and said no entry. The rooms had no security latches, broken light bulbs, no head boards, mixed match furniture, moth eaten curtains and an old static ridden tv. The only plus was this dreadful motor court style room opened up on to a nice pool. I questioned the staff about the conditions and they said they thought they were equally comparable to the rooms in the "tower" that I had also booked and paid for for friends. When I returned to the room at 2 am and realized that the bed wasnt attached to the walls, nor was there a security latch, I spoke with the night supervisor Angie who couldn't seem to do anything other than tell me how she thought the accomodations were delightful. I sat at the front desk for 2 hours waiting for the "Ops Manager" and on the phone with American Express. At 4 am the "Ops manager" showed up and said, "I told her to give you your money back earlier." Needless to say, we are waiting to see if that credit shows up. The staff is rude, no one would help, and no one would walk out to our room to actually view it - including the night manager. Additionally there is a sketchy area hidden behind a hedge of oleander bushes that looks like subsidized housing that also looks into their pool courtyard. Very strange. The room opened up to the employee parking lot and an abandoned field with no security. The place was just deplorable. Second of all, the hotel has no ventilation system to remove the smoke and its ridden with elderly people chain smoking and playing the "cheap tables."

3 Thank mjmcintosh
Denison, Texas
Reviewed September 10, 2010

My wife and I went for our anniversary to gamble and relax at the pool. Mission Accomplished! We had a great time and we will definitely go back again. Room was great for the price and it had a balcony which was cool. Our room faced the Gulf. Their special for new players is awesome- They will refund your losses up to $100 on the first day. The lay out of the casino in the hotel is very convenient. Did not require a lot of walking which is great for my arthritis. Go, Have Fun and Support the Gulf Coast!

Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lafayettegh
Destin, Florida
Reviewed August 29, 2010

The suite was great,a special thank you to Clarence and all of the hotel and casino staff theymade a rainy weekend most excellent would recommend this casino/hotel to anyone travelling the gulf coast.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple