Everyone from valet to bellman hotel staff dealers waitress and maid service were great. Resturants were small, but food was great. Buffet in the evering was small, but if going to eat the crabs, it is great. The den for breakfast was slow service , the food was good. The den at midnight, the service was fast and food was good. My suite was super, room was clean, very nice. Maid service was good. The casino is small, very friendly, veryclean. The elevators are very, very slow, gets you where you need to go. Check in & check out, very fast. Went to other casinos, including Hard Rock, couldn't wait to get back to treasure bay. Everyone knew us by the second day. Treated us like royality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel