The best part of our vacation! We visited the 17th of August until the 19th. We had a king room 511, with balcony with a partial ocean view which was amazing! I knew when Ruth checked us in this was going to be a great stay. She was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and spacious. We ate at the buffet and also The Den, where Kenya waited on us one morning for breakfast and was an outstanding waitress. The Infinity Buffet restaurant was also great. We had breakfast and also lunch there. The food at both places was excellent and everyone from the gals who run the cash register and do seating, to our waitress Linda and the cooks were friendly and welcoming. I honestly did not meet one rude employee the entire time we were there. The Casino was nice and paid out well. The comps were very generous also. The entire property is clean and well maintained. We are planning a return trip and will be staying at Treasure Bay again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel