“Good Time.....”

Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel
Ranked #11 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Went here for my boyfriends birthday.....was well worth the 4 hour drive. Small pool but otherwise nice casino hotel. The hotel was nice and clean and our stay here was a pleasant 1. Anytime entering the casino area was easy and just as pleasant as the hotel. Employees were also very pleasant and helpful! I must say that we are already talkin about our next visit! I'll be back Treasure Bay!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2014

Thanks so much! I will make sure the staff is aware that they delivered on a GREAT guest service experience. We will be looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

As a return visitor had an overall good time. Would like to especially thank Helena and Tia for their assistance on the front desk Friday night and a big Thank you to Lucretia for her help in getting us moved to another room on Saturday. She was quite charming and had a great attitude. The food was good as usual with good service. The service in the casino area was also good. My only complaint on this vacation trip was on Saturday night a group had rented space on the 9th floor above us and was having a very loud party. The noise was very audible on the 8th floor and with the rap music,drums,loud verbal sing etc. it was impossible to sleep. We called front desk after the people in the room next to us said it was bothering them also.We ask if security could just please ask them to tone it down.The reply we got was it was to be over at 12:00pm. It was about 10:30pm when we placed the call and I do not know if security attempted or not but the noise continued until midnight. Perhaps Treasure Bay should look into more sound proofing .

Room Tip: Great view Gulf side. If party going on on 9th floor ask for lower level than 8th floor if you need...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank xrayhicks

We're so glad you had a nice time but it is disappointing that the noise from the party event kept you awake. We can certainly place you on a lower floor when events are going on if it is available, just make sure you ask if there is availability. Hopefully we will see you again very soon.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

The hotel was great. We especially loved the Infinity restaurant. The food was great. I will definitely recommend it to family and friends. The one thing I didn't like was the Wi-Fi. It was not good at all. I would go on a website and all of a sudden, my connection is gone. Other than that, it was great. Next time I would love to book a ocean view room. This time we had a pool view room.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks, Vanessa, Make sure you request a view of the beautiful Gulf of Mexico next time. Also, just so you know, we're working on improving the WiFi property wide so next time you should not have this problem again! We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

The CQ restaurant was superb and the water view from restaurant outstanding. There are two casino floors. First floor has plenty of slot machines, second floor has slots and table games. There is food and drink service at the pool. The hotel rooms were very attractive and overlooked the water or the pools depending on which side you are on. Beach is right across the street.
Employees very helpful. When you get a new players card they will refund up to $100 of slot play the second day in slot comps.
Location is convenient to everything. Many of the locals play here.
I highly recommend Treasure Bay for the gaming and restaurants as well as the hotel rooms.

Room Tip: South side has water views.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed yourself and hope you'll be back again really soon.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I used your hotel last week while on orders in Gulfport. When I checked I gave you my personal credit card, but explained it was only to be authorized that me and another air force member would split the cost of the room at check out. At check out, you had charged my card for one night stay, but you weren't going to tell me. I had to ask why we were paying less than than I was quoted, then you decided to tell me that you charged my personal credit card for one night. I told you that was fine just to refund my card because I wanted to pay cash for the room. Then you lied to explaining that since the charge to the card had already cleared you could not refund the card. I was pressed for time or I would have made the manager come out to refund my card.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank cOurt1934

Thank you for taking a moment of your time to review your experience here at Treasure Bay. It is very unfortunate that you were informed incorrectly by the staff regarding cash payment. While a credit card is required, we always have the ability to revise payment upon check out, as do most hotels. If you would like to discuss this with me, please do not hesitate to contact me at guestservices@treasurebay.com

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Very clean hotel. The pool was great! Staff were very rude. I did report it to manager but didn't even get an apology. Very slow check in process. Had 1 receptionist and it took 25 minutes to be checked in. They should be very specific to guests with children about where they can and cannot be. We were yelled at by staff for stopping in an area with my daughter while entering the hotel where children could walk but not stop for any reason. I had not been told we couldn't stop and there were no signs posted. Will not stay here again. I had no intention of using the casino so I should have chosen a different hotel but this hotel had great reviews and a good price for the location.

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. This will help us improve the overall experience of our future guests. It is very unfortunate that you were not given the level of guest service you deserve and that we are known for. If you would like to discuss your experience in depth with me, please do not hesitate to contact me at guestservices@treasurebay.com

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Had a GREAT time! The room was absolutely perfect. Great comfy bed, beautiful view, nice and quiet! Room was very clean and had great bathroom! I will DEFINITELY be staying here again! Thanks TREASURE BAY for a wonderful vacation!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks, Angel! We can't wait so see you again.