Went here for my boyfriends birthday.....was well worth the 4 hour drive. Small pool but otherwise nice casino hotel. The hotel was nice and clean and our stay here was a pleasant 1. Anytime entering the casino area was easy and just as pleasant as the hotel. Employees were also very pleasant and helpful! I must say that we are already talkin about our next visit! I'll be back Treasure Bay!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel