Hotel rooms are modern and the staff is friendly. This is an old Sheraton or similar hotel from the 1970's completely redone with the convention space turned into a casino. Casino is smaller than most coast casinos, but rarely crowded, and kind of cool.. The Den is a 24 hour restaurant downstairs that offers what looks like basic bar food, but is surprisingly good. If you gamble, the comps are better than average, but mostly the personal service is what stands out. Try the bar on the top floor. It's an especially good value on Mondays, when the tapas menu is half price. Cozy, sublime, and cool overlooking the beach and ocean from the ninth floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel