After some confusion at check-in was overall a nice stay. Had to wait to get into room when arrived at 1:00 pm and on entering room realized we had a king bed when a double room had been requested. The desk clerk was very courteous and made the adjustment in changing rooms. Room was very nice and it was clean. Had a great buffet that I thought was reasonable for a seafood buffet. Make a note, the seafood buffet is evening hours only. Greatly appreciated the Military Discount allowed as I am retired military and it is nice to be remembered. There are 3 different dining areas each offering it's own unique style from fine dining to hamburgers. Casino action was fun but did not observe any large payouts while I was there and if you are a non-smoker as I am the smoke was kind of tough to handle. Beautiful area to visit and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel