I think the slots here were the loosest of all the casinos. It is not really a very big casino, its very small actually. But they give new members cash back, they have a coinstar machine which I think ALL casinos should have so you can cash in all that change that you always get back from cashing in your tickets. I thought the decor was pretty as it looks newly remodeled. Yes it is smokey, but it is a casino so expect that. If you want totally smoke free go to the IP.
I did not stay or eat here, as we got free buffet coupon from several other casinos for being new members. But if the rooms are as nice as the casino they are small and clean and probably decorated well.
Either way, it is worth stopping by and giving it a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel