1,383 results
All reviews dungeness crab gulf view get away table games the room was nice new orleans den cq blu casino buffet balcony coast fun gambling employees slots
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was ready to praise everything about our stay. We arrived home 8/13 and on 8/15 my husband got an alert about some activity on our card. It was an additional hotel charge after I had prepaid it one month earlier. I called and the lady was very nice but couldn't resolve it so she was to have a manager call me back. They happened to be on their break at 6:30 am. Anyway, she called back about an hour later and said she was crediting the card back in about 7 days. I could've argued that point, but working in At&t collections, I know there's nothing you can do about that because it's all computer generated. We got the credit about 4 days later. Other than that, our gulf view room was awesome but the slots were tight.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank sheel23
Reviewed August 12, 2013

A casino is supposed to "make" money, and as i am familiar with the nature of casinos and do enjoy the entertainment, i am fine with that except: The first time i went to Treasure Bay in Biloxi and joined "the club" i was explained, "that because this was my first visit, I would be re-imbursed the amount I lose (up to $100) in the form of free-play on my players card". With the exception of Treasure Bay, every casino i can think of sends mail when you have free play. I went back to Treasure Bay about one month later to check on it as i had not received any kind of notification. I had no credits on the card when i checked it. So, i went to the desk to be told that the freeplay had been forfeited because i was too late and the offer expired. The desk employees should better communicate this information to the patrons when they are signing up for the first time. It's all good. The table games were fair, and the slots were not nice at all.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jmanbaker
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We booked the "fun in the sun package". It was a great deal, an upgrade to a deluxe room, 2 passes to Ship Island, and 2 passes to the hotels dinner buffet. The room was amazing. The staff was very friendly and courteous. My only complaint is that no one seemed to know how the packages worked. We had issues when we got to Ship Island check in because they didn't have our name on a list as the front desk said they would and Ship Island said we needed vouchers from the hotel. Also when we went to the buffet we were told to charge the dinners to the room for the free meals but at check out we had to have them removed from our balance because this was not right either. Other than those things it was a very nice stay at a berry nice hotel with a great staff.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank shanR78
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had a very enjoyable time in Biloxi and the stay at Treasure Bay helped. Front desk was helpful, and we were right across from the nearly empty beach and made our relax time very easy. Although our room overlooked the parking lot and a large fan that was a little noisy while on the deck, the room was large and comfy, and the bath nice with a large tub and tv. The casino was small, but not crowded and I wasn't terribly bothered by the smoke. Decent ventilation. The buffet was delicious and not horribly priced for the amount of good food. Overall, the place was above average, and though the casino was not as big as others, it still made for a fun time.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James Y
Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

We are so glad we were able to be a part of your first trip to this Jewel of the South, as Biloxi has been known over the years. I hope you were able to take advantage of our new member promotion and that you will be back very soon! We have short winters here, so the beach is a treat nearly year round!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

My husband and I booked their "dine and unwind" package for our anniversary. The package came with a room for the night, an in room couple's massage, and dinner in the fine dinning restaurant in the hotel. I did some comparison "shopping" online to view other hotel offers in the are and this was by far the best. And I can tell you that this package was truly amazing. We were indeed given everything in our package and it was amazing. The room was lovely with a small balcony with a view, and large king sized bed, and a beautifully renovated bathroom with a large, beautiful shower. There was even a tv in the bathroom! The staff was ALL very nice. And CQ, the restaurant where we had our dinner was beautiful and the food was some of the best we have had in a long time. The only reason I am giving four stars instead of five is because the hotel staff seemed to have some confusion over how the "package" worked. Indeed, the person who booked the package seemed to have forgotten or misunderstood the system and didn't report it as a package which led to us getting a call about some trouble over the massage (however, they did correct this issue and we did indeed get an hour long massage in our room and it was WONDERFUL.) But at check out we had a small overcharge that was quickly taken care of (thank goodness we checked out at the desk instead of using the rapid check out.) Overall though, we were so incredibly pleased that we are already discussing our next stay at Treasure Bay. It was a wonderful night and probably the best anniversary we have ever celebrated.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple