If you are in Biloxi and the mood strikes you to go to the Treasure Bay
Casino to play the slot machines, prepare to feel the sting of losing.
I have been to many casino's in Las Vegas, Biloxi, Tampa etc and
none that I have been in are nearly as bad and tight as the slot
machines at the Treasure bay. Tried new slots, old slots, and
most of each style of slots and all are losers. Beware. Forget the
Buffet, they try to rope you in with the offer of Dungunus Crab, only
problem is that is the only thing that is decent and the rest of the
food is terrible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel