We had a very enjoyable time in Biloxi and the stay at Treasure Bay helped. Front desk was helpful, and we were right across from the nearly empty beach and made our relax time very easy. Although our room overlooked the parking lot and a large fan that was a little noisy while on the deck, the room was large and comfy, and the bath nice with a large tub and tv. The casino was small, but not crowded and I wasn't terribly bothered by the smoke. Decent ventilation. The buffet was delicious and not horribly priced for the amount of good food. Overall, the place was above average, and though the casino was not as big as others, it still made for a fun time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel