We took my mom to the Treasure Bay for a girls spa weekend. She has stayed there before and really liked the pool. Our room wasn't ready for early check in so we went to the pool bar and grill and enjoyed a great Brick Oven pizza poolside with adult beverages. The room was ready prior to 2:00 so we checked in and got settled. The room and bathroom is spacious with great amenities and products and a television in the bathroom. The room overlooked the pool with a great balcony. Because the hotel is associated with a casino, you have to deal with the overwhelming smell of cigarette smoke in the halls, restaurants and even at the front desk. Even if you don't go to the casino, it is unavoidable. A guest on a floor above us actually dropped his cigarette butt off the balcony with landed on our balcony on Sunday morning as we enjoyed our first cup of coffee outside. The breakfast buffet was average but the fruit selection was fresh and plentiful. The rate was great for a weekend when I booked on Expedia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel