1,388 results
All reviews dungeness crab gulf view slot machines get away table games the room was nice new orleans den cq tb blu buffet casino balcony coast fun gambling
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Stayed here in July 2013- loved the hotel, staff and the casino! Don't book thru Expedia or Hotel. com- They lie to you - Hotel staff confirmed this also- stated they lie all the time. Was promised a ground floor- told them I was traveling with someone who is claustrophobic and cant get into elevators. They told me this was the last room they had available on the ground floor and I had to pay for the entire stay up front- this hotel does not have a ground floor with rooms.call the hotel directly and book your room, staff very friendly.

Room tip: call the hotel directly do not go thru Expedia or hotel com they lie.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Thanks so much for your nice review of our staff and facility. I apologize you did not have a good experience with our online partner, Expedia, While we work hard to honor all the requests we receive through our booking partners as well as through our own call center, occassionally we will not be able to do so which is why we are careful never to make a guarantee. On a better note, we are finishing up some very nice renovations out near our beautiful pool area so we will have rooms actually on the first floor by next year to offer you on your next visit. On behalf of our staff, thank you for choosing Treasure Bay and we sincerely look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I had our first stay in Biloxi at the Treasure Bay Casino on July 14-16 2013. Since we had never been there (Biloxi or Treasure Bay Casino), we were worried after reading some of the user reviews. We purchased the Fun in the Sun package - which included a private cabana, $40 in a Treasure Bay Gift Card, 2 nights in an awesome room with a balcony on the 6th floor and 2 can coozies. We didn't find the smoke to be an more overwhelming than any other casino we had been in - including those in Atlantic City, Las Vegas, and Reno. The room was fantastic. Clean, large, not over loaded with furniture and very up to date. There was even a television set in the bathroom. The people we came in contact with were very nice - especially the two bartender/cooks at the pool bar area, and the table dealers.
The only reason we didn't rate this as an excellent was that we felt the buffet was a little expensive for the food offered. We would love to come back and stay again.

Room tip: A gulf side room with a balcony near the top of the casino was definitely the best pick.
2  Thank Ermadette

I couldn't be more pleased that you enjoyed your experience at Treasure Bay! I hope that you were able to experience some of the wonderful Mississippi Gulf Coast as well while you were here with us. We are very proud of our various hotel packages, and it is wonderful that you were able to take advantage of Fun in The Sun, one of our most popular and economical packages. Please come back soon!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Glad we picked this hotel. We stayed there in July - check-in was smooth and the staff was helpful and courteous. We got a room overlooking the Gulf with the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. The pool area was great and overall our stay was fantastic!
J&R

1  Thank J R
Matthew U, Public Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

JR, thank you so much for your appraisal of our hotel. I've slept on those mattresses as well and I will tell you I loved it enough to buy one for myself the first chance I got! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. Please feel free to let me know how we can earn 5 stars in all categories on your next review! Come back soon!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stayed there May of 2013. The staff has excellent service. And we had a wonderfull stay, we will be visiting again. This place is excellent! make sure to have a room with a view of the Gulf of Mexico

Room tip: Pick a room facing the Gulf of Mexico
Date of stay: May 2013
1  Thank Audrey Lauren A... F

Thanks Audrey, what a nice review! We are always looking for ways to give our guests an excellent experience and I'm pleased to see we succeeded with you! Please come visit us again soon!

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Paid 190 dollars a night
Husband wanted to gamble
I wanted to relax by the pool
No such luck after 3 hours of
Watching dozens of kids come
I called front desk to ask why
So crowded Charles informed me Bilox didn't have a public pool so they paid 5 bucks to come here when I started to complain that I paid a lot to not
Be able to use the pool he hung up on me.The rooms are not that great and the slots don't
Pay.Will not stay here again
I come to Biloxi often. Mr Charles helped them lose a
Customer!

Date of stay: July 2013

Bigann1, I'm disappointed that you did not have a good experience. It is regrettable our crewmember did not adequately explain the policy of pool use at the time you made your initial concerns known. We will certainly counsel Charles on his phone etiquette as well. While we feel that our rooms are as nice, if not nicer, than many of our similarly sized competitors, it is unfortunate that they did not meet your expectations. If you should change your mind about returning to Treasure Bay, please contact me at guestservices@treasurebay.com to discuss a complementary weekend stay. I would certainly like to make this up to you, if that is possible. If you remain firm that you will never return, please continue to enjoy our beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast, no matter where you choose to stay.