$75
Hampton Inn Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$149
Hampton.com
$104
$89
Doubletree.com
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$428
$299
  • Pool
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$196
South Beach Biloxi
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$153
Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$78
$75
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$219
Golden Nugget Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$189
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$389
1,370 results
All reviewsdungeness crabgulf viewenjoyed my staynice roomget awaytable gamesnew orleansdencqblutbcasinobuffetbalconycoastfungambling
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stayed there May of 2013. The staff has excellent service. And we had a wonderfull stay, we will be visiting again. This place is excellent! make sure to have a room with a view of the Gulf of Mexico

Room Tip: Pick a room facing the Gulf of Mexico
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Audrey Lauren A... F
Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Thanks Audrey, what a nice review! We are always looking for ways to give our guests an excellent experience and I'm pleased to see we succeeded with you! Please come visit us again soon!

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Paid 190 dollars a night
Husband wanted to gamble
I wanted to relax by the pool
No such luck after 3 hours of
Watching dozens of kids come
I called front desk to ask why
So crowded Charles informed me Bilox didn't have a public pool so they paid 5 bucks to come here when I started to complain that I paid a lot to not
Be able to use the pool he hung up on me.The rooms are not that great and the slots don't
Pay.Will not stay here again
I come to Biloxi often. Mr Charles helped them lose a
Customer!

• Stayed: July 2013

Bigann1, I'm disappointed that you did not have a good experience. It is regrettable our crewmember did not adequately explain the policy of pool use at the time you made your initial concerns known. We will certainly counsel Charles on his phone etiquette as well. While we feel that our rooms are as nice, if not nicer, than many of our similarly sized competitors, it is unfortunate that they did not meet your expectations. If you should change your mind about returning to Treasure Bay, please contact me at guestservices@treasurebay.com to discuss a complementary weekend stay. I would certainly like to make this up to you, if that is possible. If you remain firm that you will never return, please continue to enjoy our beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast, no matter where you choose to stay.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was our first stay in the area and we are so glad we picked Treasure Bay. Check in was quick and easy, the staff at the front desk was very helpful and gladly answered any questions I had. The room was wonderful, large walk in shower but the best part was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in at a hotel. We went to "Blu" Monday evening for half-price tapas, they were wonderful. Lee the server was great and that's not just because he's from our home state, he helped make our visit a good one. Along with Leah at the "The Den" she was a great server that made our already great $2.99 breakfast even better! Getting the players card is something everyone should do, the perks are great. It was great that my husband could loose his $100.00 spending money the first night but with the new members program get it back the next day to play again(and come out ahead). Don't be afraid to ask at the members desk how the program works, they were very nice about explaining to us. We will be back...!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank angieft-branch
Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Angie - thank you, thank you! I've made sure that your kind words regarding your personal service experiences have been passed on to those managers and crewmembers. We always want to hear what we could do better but there is a certain pride in hearing what we did just right. Please know that the few moments you took to write this review have meant a great deal to those crewmembers of ours who enjoy the privilege of serving our guests every day.

We all look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The only minus to this place was the fact that the casino areas are open to the front lobby and elevators on the first and second floors. You'll smell like smoke if you spend even a short time on either floor. Too bad Mississippi doesn't have "smoking laws."

Otherwise, it was a wonderful place to stay. We had a gulf-view room with a balcony in the tower portion, and I enjoyed just sitting out there taking in the view. The rooms were very nicely-appointed and squeaky clean. The bathrooms were ultra-modern with a huge walk-in shower. Staff was very friendly and accommodating, although I noticed check-in backed up a lot at certain times of the day. The two pools were and patio were great. Plenty of parking. Overall, I'd give it a 4 out of 5, and that's just because I hate cigarette smoke.

Room Tip: Stay in the tower portion, not the rooms areound the courtyard. Its newer and nicer (and also a few dollars more, but worth it).
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

We appreciate you taking a moment to review your stay with us. Please know that we recognize the issue of cigarette smoke throughout our public areas and we are working on a solution to this. It is regrettable that this impacted your stay, even in a small way, but I am pleased that you were able to enjoy our convenient parking and our wonderful pool area.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here on our way to a cruise in New Orleans. We had just spent the entire day on Ship Island, MS and it was late afternoon and we were very tired when we arrived. Check in took a little longer than expected because there were quite a few others trying to check in at the same time. We were able to park our car right outside the front entrance while I checked in. Staff were pleasant and helpful during this process. Our room was spacious, clean and well appointed. We knew we had reserved a Gulf view room but didn't know it actually had a balcony which was a nice surprise. Balcony small but had enough room for 2 chairs and a table. We spent about 30 minutes in the casino and it seemed like any other casino you would find in Mississippi. We didn't eat at the restaurant or use the pool so I can't say anything about those. We did not experience any problems during our one night and would stay here again. Our Sunday night rate was very reasonable for a Gulf coast hotel and we will definitely stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: We didn't notice any smoke smell from the casino in our 6th floor room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank maldenmusic

Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy to pass on to the staff and management all of your comments and invite you back to stay with us any time!

Please feel free to email me at guestservices@treasurebay.com and let me know how we can take that 4 star rating in service and make it a 5 star rating on your next trip.

Come back soon!