1,380 results
All reviews dungeness crab gulf view enjoyed my stay nice room get away table games new orleans den cq blu tb casino buffet balcony coast fun gambling
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was our first stay in the area and we are so glad we picked Treasure Bay. Check in was quick and easy, the staff at the front desk was very helpful and gladly answered any questions I had. The room was wonderful, large walk in shower but the best part was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in at a hotel. We went to "Blu" Monday evening for half-price tapas, they were wonderful. Lee the server was great and that's not just because he's from our home state, he helped make our visit a good one. Along with Leah at the "The Den" she was a great server that made our already great $2.99 breakfast even better! Getting the players card is something everyone should do, the perks are great. It was great that my husband could loose his $100.00 spending money the first night but with the new members program get it back the next day to play again(and come out ahead). Don't be afraid to ask at the members desk how the program works, they were very nice about explaining to us. We will be back...!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank angieft-branch
Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Angie - thank you, thank you! I've made sure that your kind words regarding your personal service experiences have been passed on to those managers and crewmembers. We always want to hear what we could do better but there is a certain pride in hearing what we did just right. Please know that the few moments you took to write this review have meant a great deal to those crewmembers of ours who enjoy the privilege of serving our guests every day.

We all look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The only minus to this place was the fact that the casino areas are open to the front lobby and elevators on the first and second floors. You'll smell like smoke if you spend even a short time on either floor. Too bad Mississippi doesn't have "smoking laws."

Otherwise, it was a wonderful place to stay. We had a gulf-view room with a balcony in the tower portion, and I enjoyed just sitting out there taking in the view. The rooms were very nicely-appointed and squeaky clean. The bathrooms were ultra-modern with a huge walk-in shower. Staff was very friendly and accommodating, although I noticed check-in backed up a lot at certain times of the day. The two pools were and patio were great. Plenty of parking. Overall, I'd give it a 4 out of 5, and that's just because I hate cigarette smoke.

Room Tip: Stay in the tower portion, not the rooms areound the courtyard. Its newer and nicer (and also a few dollars more, but worth it).
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

We appreciate you taking a moment to review your stay with us. Please know that we recognize the issue of cigarette smoke throughout our public areas and we are working on a solution to this. It is regrettable that this impacted your stay, even in a small way, but I am pleased that you were able to enjoy our convenient parking and our wonderful pool area.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here on our way to a cruise in New Orleans. We had just spent the entire day on Ship Island, MS and it was late afternoon and we were very tired when we arrived. Check in took a little longer than expected because there were quite a few others trying to check in at the same time. We were able to park our car right outside the front entrance while I checked in. Staff were pleasant and helpful during this process. Our room was spacious, clean and well appointed. We knew we had reserved a Gulf view room but didn't know it actually had a balcony which was a nice surprise. Balcony small but had enough room for 2 chairs and a table. We spent about 30 minutes in the casino and it seemed like any other casino you would find in Mississippi. We didn't eat at the restaurant or use the pool so I can't say anything about those. We did not experience any problems during our one night and would stay here again. Our Sunday night rate was very reasonable for a Gulf coast hotel and we will definitely stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: We didn't notice any smoke smell from the casino in our 6th floor room.
1  Thank maldenmusic

Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy to pass on to the staff and management all of your comments and invite you back to stay with us any time!

Please feel free to email me at guestservices@treasurebay.com and let me know how we can take that 4 star rating in service and make it a 5 star rating on your next trip.

Come back soon!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

The employees at the desk and ALL the security guards are the rudest, most arrogant people I have ever come in contact with in my life. For a place that cannot survive without your money, it was incredible at how hateful all the staff we came in contact with were. We had reservations for double with 2 beds and on arrival they had us in a room with a king bed. 2 adults and 2 children under 12 can't do that! Finally a casino host got us into a double room. We were not issued pool passes, towels are in lobby, and they are always out. Security guard named Ramona assigned to pool had a screaming fit with me when we didn't have passes on and went to edge of infinity pool. Buffet is $23 for anyone over 3.........can an 8 & 10 yr old eat $23 worth of food? Not even hardly. Trains ran all night and kept waking us up. Won't be going back!

4  Thank lisa h
Matthew U, Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear Lisa H.

Thank you for taking a moment to give us your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am sincerely sorry for the situation that occurred with the room reservation but I am pleased that your request for a room with two beds was eventually handled by one of our hosts. I noticed that you rated both the room and the cleanliness with one star (terrible) but since you did not elaborate on that, I am unclear how to address that. We do strive to keep our facility very up to date and clean and have a very hard working housekeeping staff so it is regrettable that you found your room to be in such poor condition.

I am going to make sure that our Security department understands your concerns. I know how frustrating that can be having to provide ID and proof of residence and it is an unfortunate reality of having a State Regulated Casino and a hotel combined in one facility. Attention to minors is top priority and that can sometimes seem a bit much for guests who aren't accustomed to staying in a facility such as ours. I can certainly understand your ratings in those categories.

What I find most regrettable is that you will not be back. I would love to offer a free night to you, however I can understand if that will not be acceptable. If you change your mind, please contact me at guestservices@treasurebay.com and I will happily work out the details with you. I do hope that your experience with Treasure Bay will not keep you away from enjoying our beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stayed for the beach and never actually made it into the casino areas, so I can't speak for those. The rooms were spacious, clean and modern, as well as attractive. The bathroom was very roomy with a large soaking tub, but the water pressure in the shower was low and the shower seemed to be leaking, as the floor became wet on the other side of the wall when it was used. The food served at the infinity and the den was disappointing, but okay. The gulf-view balcony was very nice, as long as you understand the hotel is located across four lanes of traffic from the beach, so you're not going to get the sound of ocean waves. The staff was outstanding and the price was very affordable. Parking can be a problem, but free valet service is offered. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank BickyJ
Scott W, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to compose a very candid and well-written review of your stay. Thank you also for addressing the issues that you encountered during that stay. Our staff is pleased, that overall, you did enjoy the experience and would visit was again.