I wanted to spend a few days vacationing in Biloxi. I wanted to stay at a Casino on the beach. When I looked at the big name casinos, the price was outrageous. I found the Treasure Bay Casino and hotel and the price of the room was less was only $110 a night. I was not sure if the room would be as nice as I wanted, but took a chance. The room was very nice, it was clean and well appointed. The casino that was attached to the hotel was very nice also. It offered people who joined their players club up to $100 back on the money they put inot the slot machines. We got to gamble all weekend and it did not cost us any extra money. the breakfast buffet was also worth the money that we paid. I intend on staying in this hotel again the next time that I go to Biloxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel