My husband and I stayed here for the weekend because we had a wedding to attend in the area. We had a gift certificate to stay here and we were pleasantly surprised that the front desk honored our certificate a week after it expired due to the wedding we had to attend.
The hotel and casino were smaller than the other large ones in the area but very clean and quiet. The room decor was very nice and modern. There was a large mirror in the room which I always appreciate and a coffee pot and a bathroom television. The balcony we had was also nice which looked out across the road to the beach. The negative aspects were that the bathroom lighting was very dim and there was no make-up mirror in the bathroom. The bathroom only had a shower (although it was a big one) which I wasn't aware of prior to my stay, so I called to ask for a room with a tub but the front desk said that they were all booked. So if you would like a tub in your bathroom, you need to make a request when you reserve your room.
We really enjoyed the food at CQ, the restaurant at the top of the hotel. The atmosphere was very elegant. The view was very romantic and nice and the service was great. The food was delicious and the chef (Josh Stetson) even came out to talk with us. We had steak and fish and salad and side dishes as well as dessert and everything was wonderful. We have eaten at many high-end resort restaurants in Las Vegas and we felt like this one was a little hidden gem in the area because the food was better (and reasonably priced) than some of those we have eaten at.
Overall, the hotel was quiet, clean, modern and met our needs. The casino was small but looked casino-like (unlike some I have visited in the area). We have put this hotel on our list to stay again. It is a nice place to stay for a reasonable price.
Note: The big casinos (Beau Rivage and Hard Rock, etc.) are across the street and just down the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel