Last year for scraping the coast 2012. we had about 20 people staying at this hotel. It was very nice, but EVERY TIME you walked in the hotel, you were questioned "why are you here" and we would reply "we are staying at this hotel" and theyd want i.d. the staff was very very rude. Everytime we would go downstairs to go on the town we would get dirty looks from the staff and security. We had felt very awkward, like they didnt want us here. And one time, a guy i was with and i got to the lobby.. they asked for our room keys to show we stayed there. and made him go allllll the way up to the 8th floor to get the room key! unbelivable. I really hope its different this year at scrapin the coast 2013 when we come to stay again! managment need to worn the staff about this issue or i will have something to say!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel