I moved to Biloxi about 6 months ago,i checked out all of the casinos and hotels because i knew i would be having a lot of visitors,co workers and friends by living here.I really liked treasure bay it was closer to my house and they offered a shuttle service to and from the casino.So everyone that came to see me i took to the treasure bay even if they did want to go somewhere else.I brought a lot of buisness to this casino over the past 6 months.The rooms are nice, a beautiful infinity pool.Crablegs on the buffet every night they are fantastic, the rest is ok not that great .The breakfast and lunch buffet are not vey good,cold fried shrimpfor lunch,cold eggs for breakfast but the evening buffet staff are polite.They are the only ones upstairs the 2nd floor.A couple of the table people are also.For the rest of them , the waitresses and .bartenders they need some serious customer service training..I would be glad to be in charge of that.The one night that i was in there thank goodness i had no one with me i have never been treated so rudely any where.I had just spent several hours at the slots and having drinks like i do several times a week for the past 6 months.After i was done i went to the Den which is there all night restaurant and ordered some food to go like always.This must have been a new bartender she was rude very rude. I had already paid for my food and was finishing my last drink some really really rude is a understatement comes flying from behind the bar and takes my drink from my hand grabs it physically out of my hand.I was shocked i did not know what to say except can i get my food i paid for? So they rushed my food out and i left.I went back the next to file a complaint they told me the GM only comes by once a month and put me with a gentleman in charge who was very nice listened to my complaint and said he would get to the bottom of it.After 6 months of loyalty to this casino i was not offered a room,free play,food or anything.for the way i was treated and i am a local.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel