I call and made reservations for a special weekend get away with my husband. I wanted a beach front view because my plans were for us to stay the whole weekend at the hotel and not leave---just enjoy the view and time alone. I was assured I had a great room with a view----well that is not what i got. When we checked in we were given a view of the pool. When I called the front desk I was told when you make a reservation you can make a request but there was no guarantees. The lady told me she was the front desk manager and there was nothing that could be done but she would let the night manager know. Needless to say our special weekend was not what I planned. Instead of listening to the waves at night and waking up and having coffee overseeing the beach, we got to hear kids screaming and watch teenage acting inappropriate in the pool. Thank goodness for my husband and his ability to always make things seem OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel