Quite probably THE BEST buffet I've ever eaten! Main attraction Dungeoness and snow crab! For me this was almost heaven as I truly enjoy my crab. To boot it was prepared wonderfully, not just the typical heat it up and they will come type buffet. Crab not your thing...they had shrimp, fish, prime rib... they had almost anything a salad lover could ask for. If you had the room when you were done ice cream, pies cakes and cobblers awaited you. Wonderful service at the table as well. Don't forget to ask for the Senior's discount...if 50 years old! Wish we had this in Oklahoma City!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel