“Wonderful”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Just Beachy Studio

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
New tile flooring throughout!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
sherrylyn...
“Wonderful ”
Reviewed August 22, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Wonderful stay! The place was very clean and accommodating. It has everything you need for a getaway. The washing machine,coffeemaker and DVD player were nice extras. I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else. Wonderful location also. Great job, Kim

Aug 23, 2018
Thanks so much for staying with us!
Carrie S
Lockport, Louisiana
“Cozy and Relaxeful condo in perfect location!”
Reviewed August 13, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

This is a great condo with a great owner! Kim keeps this condo in perfect condition. Located just outside the busy area of Biloxi and right across from the beach, it's clean, cozy and well stocked with everything from snacks to coffee and cooking utensils. We made breakfast then walked the beach with a cup of coffee, it was perfect! Close proximity to everything but still quiet and private. We never once heard a peep from the neighbors. The recommendations from other travelers in the journal was great too (to whomever found a way to sneak into the casino pool at night, please leave instructions next time).
If your like me, you rely on the reviews posted on trip advisor when deciding where to stay on vacation. So after staying at Just Beachy, I knew Kim deserved a high recommendation; We look forward to staying here again when we return to Biloxi and without a doubt I would recommend this condo to family and friends.
Thanks Kim!

Aug 21, 2018
Thank you for such a kind review. I'm glad y'all enjoyed your stay and I'd be happy to have y'all visit again anytime!
Gwen J
“Just Beachy is Just Brilliant”
Reviewed June 21, 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

I picked this condo because of the positive reviews Kim got and I was not disappointed. The condo was so clean and cozy! Kim also has it well stocked and left us some snacks. She is so professional, but also very friendly. She answered quickly and really made us feel taken care of.
The condo is across the street from the beach, Sharkheads souvenier shop, and plenty of restaurants. And if you want to walk to the beach, it"s not very far. We enjoyed Bacchus, the oysters were great (ask for Connie, she was great also). One night we ordered takeout from Half Shell Oyster House which was very good. We also loved Sal and Mookies which is near Beau Rivage.
We had the best time! We definitely recommend staying there.Thank you Kim!

Your age range 50-64
Jun 23, 2018
It was a pleasure hosting y'all!! Thank you for being great guests and come stay again anytime! Kim
Quest7665...
“Cozy and quiet beach condo”
Reviewed May 7, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
people found this review helpful

The condo was quiet, cozy and located near all of the attractions Biloxi has to offer. We could not have asked for more. Thank you Ms. Kim, for the early check in. The keyless entry was so convenient, as well as the washer and dryer in the room. The condo was clean and very cutely decorated. I want to decorate my master bedroom in the same theme. We loved it!! We will visit again.

May 9, 2018
I am happy to hear y'all enjoyed your stay and will visit again! Thank you for being such great guests & come back anytime!! Kim
Gordon M
“Beautifully and tastefully decorated, numerous ammenities, clean and close to beach, shopping and variety restaurants.”
Reviewed March 6, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

I was impressed with the cleanliness and décor coupled with the location and availability of shopping and dining. The community was quiet and well maintained, The cable t.v. and Wi-Fi were flawless. The kitchen is a fully functional kitchen. Full size refrigerator, four burner stove with oven, microwave, toaster and a dishwasher. The washer and dryer is too, a big plus. 5 Stars for me!!!

Your age range 50-64
Mar 8, 2018
It was a pleasure having you at my place for the past 2 months! Thank you for being a great guest and please keep me in mind for a future visit to the coast. Kim
Cassandra...
“Vacations”
Reviewed October 3, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Mrs Kim us the best!!.. Condos are always clean. My boyfriend and I rent from her every year. And we're NEVER disappointed !!

Reviewed May 30, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing