“Wonderful vacation”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
master bath with garden tub
shower master bath
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rosa T
“Wonderful vacation”
Reviewed June 24, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Loved the condo. The beach was right across the street and not overly crowded. We had a wonderful stay. Look forward to visiting again.

Jul 20, 2017
Look forward to your return
Reviewed June 19, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Jun 30, 2017
Glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return
ray32187
Chicago, Illinois
“Horrible experience & Nonchalant owner”
Reviewed May 23, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Traveled 10 hours, checked in left and went out to dinner, came back room was filled with termites. Nancy came and gave my family a different room. Today I leave my second room to go site seeing and I come back every door is open in my room. Money is missing, both balcony doors and my front door was open with a paint bucket in front of it. When I left there were painters in the hall way, I don't know if they did it or not but it's unacceptable. David states there's nothing he can do about it. Not a safe environment for my daughter, tried to get a different hotel but no funds because of them being stolen. I strongly wouldn't recommend staying here. Pictures are attached of the doors that were open and the termites.

Jun 8, 2017
Formosan termites are subterranean that come out of the ground briefly. They swarm in the spring during the evening and are attracted to light. After the guest called me, I got my management company to place here in another unit in a short amount of time. The other unit was not mine so we transferred her rent to the other owner. The next day she called me to tell me about being robbed, I suggested she speak with the painting company or the police. Since I do not own that unit, there was little I could do except I did notify the HOA board of the situation. They had an unfortunate experience but I did place them in another unit within an hour. We believe this is a very safe place. We have been bringing our 8 grand kids here for weeks at a time for the past 8 years.
Farrell M...
“Villas at Ocean Club”
Reviewed March 19, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Pros:
Condo was clean and had nice upgrades
Great location and easy walk to the beach
Property management company was friendly and very helpful
Washer/Dryer in Condo was a huge plus
Full time residents of the Condonwere friendly and provided some nice suggestions of things to see
Very reasonable rent for the close proximity to the beach, restaurants and shopping

Cons
Common area was "old" feeling, alittle dirty and needs TLC
Although condo was very nice some furnishings (bedspreads, towels are outdated)
Some towels had bleach stains and no wash cloths
Beach view blocked by high rise in front (we knew this going in so not a huge deal)

Bottom Line:

I would rent the same place again and the negatives were mostly nitpicking (not counting noises upstairs renters were seemed to be bowling or tap dancing at 2am)

We would give it 4 out of 5

Mar 20, 2017
Thank you. The complex just went through some internal renovations and they will soon start the exterior. Soon there will be fresh coats of paint and new carpet in the hallways. I apologize about the towels and will get that addressed...Dave
Vicki M
Metropolis, Illinois, United States
“get away from the cold!”
Reviewed March 10, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

great location for our Biloxi stay. just a short walk from a beautiful well maintained beach! 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo with everything needed for our 4 night stay. very easy check in. quiet area. condo very up to date with balcony off each bedroom. would definitely stay again

Mar 11, 2017
So glad you enjoyed your trip. We look forward to your return
biancamwa...
Saint Peters, Missouri
“Comfortable and Clean”
Reviewed September 7, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

As a family with small children, we loved the layout of the condo. We were very comfortable in this condo, and we will be coming back in the spring! The unit itself was updated and very tidy. The pool is incredible and CLEAN. You can grill at the pool and hang out all day! Walking distance from the beach. A 2 minute drive from the casinos, restaurants, and the art district in Biloxi. 2 hours from Gulf Shores, 1 hour from New Orleans, 1 hour from Mobile. We were able to visit multiple places on this vacation. Next time we plan to do an excursion to Ship Island, where the waters are like the Caribbean.

Traveling group: Young Children
Sep 7, 2016
Look forward to your return!
db54711
Blevins
“Biloxi Vacation”
Reviewed September 4, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Very nice place to stay! It was as good or better than expected. Clean, well maintained, good beds, very roomy, good location by the beach, nice pool, quiet area, overall very good place to stay! Highly recommend! Will try to stay again in the future!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sep 4, 2016
Glad we met your expectations..look forward to your return
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing