All reviews great location beau rivage casino walking distance to casinos directly across the street breakfast room yogurt mardi gras free breakfast rooms are clean the hard rock beach blvd great place to stay first floor would stay here again casino hotels easy access visit biloxi
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2019

I stay here quite often when I visit Biloxi. Excellent location, clean and comfortable rooms and bed, and great location in the center of things in Biloxi. Beau Ruvage is across the street and the Hard Rick is a block away. It is also next door to the new minor legume baseball stadium. Great value for the money.

Date of stay: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
oakmanorbiloxi, General Manager at Best Western Oak Manor, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

Thank you so much for staying with us. I know there are many choices in Biloxi and I am glad you chose us. It is wonderful to know that your stay was pleasant. I love hearing that you appreciated our location and comfortable accommodations while visiting. Your feedback is helpful, and I thank you for taking the time to share. Hope to see you soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed April 8, 2019

The Oak Manor BW hotel is centrally located at Beach Blvd in front of Beau Rivage Casino.
I still could not make up my mind after endlessly surfing the Internet that I would like to stay at hotel that is lower than my ptreferred Hotel chains.After endlessly surfing the internet ,spoke with Helena, night shift front desk at 2Am and she charmed and convinced me that I should book at Oak Manor.
At he day of hotel checked in ,the reservation clerk is welcoming and proudly remind us of their Breakfast between 6 and 10am.
We came down late at 9am and was surprised with still warm and full buffet of Country Breakfast . The 2 servers kept the food trays and entire breakfast area organized on a busy weekend. Do not miss the Biscuits and Gravy !
The management must be good to their team members,because they are so proud and happy at Oak Manor Hotel.
I am genuinely impressed and touched by the country warmth that exudes at Oak Manor Best Western!

Date of stay: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
oakmanorbiloxi, Manager at Best Western Oak Manor, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2019

WOW thank you so much for the wonderful review of your stay. Spectacular service is very important for us and something we aim for with each guest and I am so happy to hear that we provided that to you. We could not be happier you enjoyed the breakfast and we hope to have you back again soon for another fabulous stay. Safe travels!

Reviewed April 1, 2019

From the check-in to the check-out we had a great stay at this location. Walking distance from the places we wanted to go, very clean and stylish decor, and friendly staff. The in room amenities were great-- spacious, comfortable bedding, refrigerator, microwave, and small balcony/ patio. The Breakfast was great with many options to choose from including Krispy Kreme donuts!

Date of stay: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
oakmanorbiloxi, Manager at Best Western Oak Manor, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. It is so awesome to hear your kind comments. I hope that you will think of us whenever you are in Biloxi. Warm wishes and safe travels!

Reviewed March 20, 2019

We stayed there to watch a parade that comes right in front of hotel. Service was great. Rooms are clean. Breakfast was great too. I do recommend getting up early to eat breakfast to avoid crowds. We would stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2019
oakmanorbiloxi, Manager at Best Western Oak Manor, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

Thank you for staying with us recently. I am so happy to hear that you had a good time. I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know that we are doing a good job. It is so nice to hear positive feedback. I hope that you will think of us whenever you are in Biloxi. Safe travels!

Reviewed March 18, 2019

We really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel is in a good location for the event we were there for which was St.Patricks parade. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the room is very clean. I especially enjoy the jetted tub it is total relaxation after a long day. We will be back.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
oakmanorbiloxi, Manager at Best Western Oak Manor, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2019

Thank you so much for staying with us. I know there are many choices in Biloxi and I really appreciate you picking us. It is wonderful to know that your stay was pleasant. We love hearing that you appreciated our location and comfortable accommodations while visiting. I thank you for taking the time to share. I hope that you will think of us whenever you are in the area.