All reviewsgreat locationbeau rivagewalking distance to casinosdirectly across the streetcontinental breakfastwaffle houseyogurtroom was cleanmardi grasstay there againgreat place to staythe hard rockcasino hotelsthe breakfast areafirst floorbeach blvdper night
Reviewed July 15, 2018

They have a good free break feasts , the location was perfect . If the room was cleaner and didnt have such a bad order, I woud not have been in such a rush to leave, Our room was close to the entrance so when we had the balcony door open the cigarette smoke cam straight to our room.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
oakmanorbiloxi, Manager at Best Western Oak Manor, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Thank you for staying with us. I am really sorry about the odor in your room. I will let housekeeping and maintenance know. I will be checking it myself as well. I also apologize for the smoke. I know how irritating it can be. I hope that if you are ever in Biloxi again you will give us another chance. Safe travels!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I booked a room for myself to attend an event at the Gulf Coast Collusium. I used the hotel tonight app. It was close to the venue and near the hotel where my other friends stayed. The staff was upbeat and fun. I didn't hear other guest while in my room. The other guest I did come across were nice. I didn't feel unsafe staying alone. I'd stay again for the value and location!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Okay, let me start with the reservation we made for my husband & our Granddaughter was made through Canel-On but none the less this Best Western screwed up. We reserved a king suite to accommodate the 3 or us and to be able to see the Blue Angels air show from the beach. We splurged paying $325 for 1 night but hey, it's the first time we've traveled with the granddaughter and we wanted to treat her. The day after making the non refundable reservation we got a call & email from Cancel-On saying, sorry but they were fully booked at the time we made this reservation for you. They offered to find another hotel but not pay any increased price. They came through with a girl 2 miles from the beach and only 1 king size bed. Sorry but no thanks and we'll never use Cancel-On again to book anything. FYI, they did refund the $$ but no air show for us this year :(

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
oakmanorbiloxi, Manager at Best Western Oak Manor, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

I am so sorry for the problems you experienced. However, I do think this review is for another Best Western. The Blue Angels show in Biloxi is not until the 21st of July. We do have rooms available for that date so this is probably not this Best Western. Safe travels!

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Our room seemed clean, except for some mold in the shower. We stayed on the third floor and the hallways smelled a bit like soggy vegetables. As for the tv; there’s no Netflix or Hulu and their selection of channels is very basic. Overall we liked the hotel and location but we feel it was overpriced.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2018

On our way to Panama City Florida, stayed at half way at the Best Western Oak Manor in Biloxi Ms. The room was roomy & comfortable. Fast checki in and check out. Pleasant staff. Good breakfast. Across the street from casino and walking distance to restaurant. I Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: First floor and park in back right by your room. Rooms have sliding doors that open to patio.
Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family