Best Western Oak Manor
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat locationbeau rivagewalking distance to casinosdirectly across the streetcontinental breakfastwaffle houseyogurtroom was cleanmardi grasstay there againgreat place to staythe hard rockfirst floorthe breakfast areacasino hotelseasy accessper night
Reviewed June 29, 2013

typical small Best Western. over priced due to location. room clean and A/C worked great. morning breakfast was so meager we opted for Waffle house nearby. if price was more in line with room and service would be alright

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is the only hotel I stay at when I'm in Biloxi! Recently I stayed there on a business trip, but my family and I have stayed there several times in the past. The rooms are clean, the staff is very helpful, the full free breakfast is amazingly good, not to mention a money saver and you're just a walk away from most anything. Security at this hotel also is a plus. It's the only and best place to stay for the price offered. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the Beau Riverge!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Dear General Manager
In addition to the faults mentioned (filthy carpets) I had forgotten that the shower curtain rod was broken, the hair dryer did not work, and the air
conditioner was so weak that it left the room almost dripping wet;
the bed sheets never did dry out.

All in all if I had not wanted to get away from your establishment so quickly I would have demanded my money back. Yours is the WORST Best Western property I have every stayed in and I have stayed in many.

Oh, your front desk folks also did not even offer a welcome bottle of water on check in to a platinum diamond member. On check out as I
approached the counter one of your clerks, not busy, wordlessly turned her back to me, went over to her colleague to help him solve some computer issue for a few minutes and then asked me what i wanted.
Bad manners at worst!

Sounds to me like you have a management problem or perhaps you are the problem.

There is no chance i will ever return.
Johannes Costa

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank KAESTEN
oakmanorbiloxi, General Manager at Best Western Oak Manor, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us your input. We strive to provide each guest with the best possible experience every time they stay with us. I am very sorry that we did not provide you with that experience this time. We will use your comments to improve our products and services for all of our guests. Thank you, Management

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place is so convenient to the "casinos" Beau Riverge is across the road, Hard rock is a 2 minute walk and the beach is a 1 minute walk. Staff wasn't all that friendly or helpfull considering this a Best Western "plus" but the room was nice and clean, nice view from the balcony and they have smoking rooms !!

Room Tip: Pancake house close to hotel Rates are much cheaper during the week as this is a weekend town. Good casinos, visited many (now hold the mortage on several) Shuttle bus runs from each casino. 12 in the city within 2 miles.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was our first trip to MS. And we absolutely LOVED it. Enjoyed staying at this location due to its proximity to everything. We had the same issue with the service over the breakfast. The girls running it on the different days were extremely rude. They acted "put out" if you had a need. There was a Waffle House next door that took this issue away though after the same experience on DAY 2

• Stayed: May 2013