“Hard Rock Casino” 3 of 5 stars

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Hard Rock Casino”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

If you are joining the Slot club you have a choice of a T-Shirt or Buffet. We chose the buffet and we all had the same conclusion that if we had had to pay for the buffet we would have been disappointed.

The band that played on Friday night was good.

The casino was crowded but you still could find machines or tables to play.

Orlando, Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great Location, Great Comps!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

This was the most generous of the casinos as far as comps go. We singed up for their player card and not only did the give us a choice of a free t-shirt or a buffet without spending a dime yet, they also gave my boyfriend a free buffet just because it was his birthday month. We got an extra $10 each for providing an email as well. We did eat at the buffet which was amazing. I thought the crab legs were the BEST. They were always hot and they came right out. The desserts were the best I have had at a buffet as well. Without the free comped coupon, it was around $24 normally and for the amount of food and the quality it would be worth it.

We did not stay here so I did not see the rooms, but over all the decor was great as all the Hard Rocks I have been to. Lots of memorabilia.

The slots were set up well, easy to get to, open areas with good flow made the drink girls easy to access. The drinks at this casino are free unlike the one in Tampa where they charge you a fortune to drink.

I would highly recommend a visit to this Hard Rock!

Woodstock, Vermont
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Nice casino with a nice buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We did not stay here, we stayed next door at the Beau. We just had the buffet and gambled in the casino. I like the ambience and the decor, being a rock fan. It is a little smoky in the casino. The buffet was really good, but the crab legs were a little dry... when I cracked them, they would not come out in big juicy pieces, but flaked apart. Good taste, but frustrating and a lot of work.... The desserts in the buffet were amazing though. I ate alot of the cookies and they even had chocolate fondue fountain with fruit and marshmallows and fudge to dip in it... Yummm!! There went my diet, LOL! I will definitely eat here again and may try staying here in the future, especially if they comp me a room!

Detroit, MI
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Was in town for business and decided to stay at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Biloxi. The hotel is in great condition and the atmosphere is lively and energetic. We asked for an upgrade, but the hotel was extremely busy so we stayed in standard room. To our surprise, the standard room is very nice, well furnished and the bathroom has a stand-up shower which is my preference when staying in hotels. The hotel is very clean and the staff is eager to assist and ensure your stay is pleasant.

The hotel has a casino and it is lively, fun and provide free drinks if gambling. It felt like Vegas in the south. My only complaint for the hotel is they allow smoking and areas of the hotel and the casino were too smokey to hang out for long periods of time. Besides the smoke, we truly enjoyed our stay and if back in Biloxi again we would definitely book our stay with the Hard Rock.

Visited October 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Rock and Roll!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Good Time, love the decor and music! Free buffet when you sign up for players club, good selection of food-very good! Had a great time in the casino, had the feel of Las Vegas! We went to the Cheech and Chong concert, too funny! The Hard Rock is a must see in Biloxi!

Visited October 2013