“Great casino lovely place”

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
Ranked #5 of 60 things to do in Biloxi
London, United Kingdom
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Great casino lovely place”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I love to go to a casino when in the US and there are plenty in Biloxi. The atmosphere here was friendly it was not to busy and although not smoke free did not smell like an ashtray. Lots a slots to choose from and great acts to watch if you want to see a show my favorite casino here especially as I came out winning.

1 Thank Reddantheaddick

Georgia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“My second home”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

However was unable to get a room here this past Labor Day weekend - it was a last minute trip so was not surprised rooms were not available was sad because this is my favorite hotel casino. Will be glad when the new tower is completed. I have not been able to visit the Gulf Coast as much this year but when I do try to get a room most times they are SOLD OUT.. So have been having to stay and play elsewhere (I have been player here since the first day they opened) Was really disappointed that my comps and Free Play have been lowered so much and that my Players Status was also dropped - Overall hotel is still one of my favorites to play and stay but if I can't get a room I usually play where I am staying. We did eat a VIBES one of my Top 5 Resturant's menu has changed and food was great as always! Hope to be back to my 2nd Home Soon

Biloxi, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“ROCK ON”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Love going to the Hard Rock Casino. Lots of variety of games. Easy to get a drink from a passing waitress. Don't always win but like going there to take my chances.

Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“fun, fun, fun!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We've seen a number of shows in their theatre, eaten at the buffet, played some games and watched the entertainment at the center bar. All very good and no complaints!

Visited August 2013
Venice, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Gambling”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We received a free t-shirt for going there the first time.The slots were paying off very good. The displays on the walls were very interesting, and had a great time there.

Visited August 2013