2,499 results
All reviewsplatinum towerruth's chrissatisfaction buffetrock starhalf shellmini barswim up bargulf viewcrab legsget awaybeau rivagegreat roomlove this placegulf of mexiconon smoking roomtable gamesslot machines
Reviewed June 26, 2010

We went to show support for the Gulf Coast communities as well as to stay at the HRH/Biloxi in mid-June. We stayed there for three nights. Outside, the beach was untouched by the oil spill, but few people were there anyway. Inside, the HRH was rocking as usual. Great lobby, much memorabilia, and a wonderful buffet. Some sore spots were the aforementioned Bose CD/radio player in the room which would play like for eight minutes and quit. Maintenance was called twice to no avail. Worst of all when I told the staffer at checkout that the Bose had never worked, she said, "Oh, it was only complimentary." It's HRH, for goodness' sakes. Music is supposed to work there. Be prepared for the following: strange sliding glass doors from the bathroom to the bedroom (you can see shapes), a mini-bar that doesn't get updated, arrogant desk service and no digital TV (just analog). It's 2010, people. Not the Las Vegas HRH, for sure.

Reviewed June 18, 2010

Came to Biloxi for a 3 day getaway with my wife while the kids were at summer camp. I'll just list positives and negatives as we saw them....

The hotel is really cool and the rooms are very nice. Loved the memorabilia (especially Frank Zappa's quilt). Bed was very comfortable.

The casino staff was great (a couple of the blackjack dealers were very entertaining, Bo or Matt and a lady I can't quite remember her name, Jo I think). They were great.

Sam Adams was a free beer choice in the casino. That was unexpected and a nice plus for me.

The pool was very cool.

We got there a couple hours early and couldn't check-in until 4 pm. Were told to check back every hour, but it just wasn't happening. One time my wife called to check and the phone person was rude (this was the case a couple times with the same individual on the phone). Most hotels I've ever stayed in, checking in a couple hours early wasn't an issue. Although it is understood the room isn't guaranteed until 4 pm, I think most people expect something should be available if they show up an hour or 2 early. I see enough people bring it up in the reviews. Hard Rock management should take note.

We booked through travelocity and got a great rate. We were concerned with exactly what "deluxe" meant as that is how the room is described on travelocity, so we called the Hard Rock. We wanted a view. The person we spoke to implied that if we booked for 3 days or more (even through travelocity) we were getting a view as that was all that was available during our time frame. Well guess what, our room had a view all right, a view of a wall, some scaffolding, and a bunch of empty caulk containers. I know the lady was probably sharing more than she was supposed to and just trying to help us out, but FYI.

The room we got (with the crappy view) was immaculate, but it smelled like a beauty parlor. Very strong smell like when somebody gets a perm. This was on the 3rd floor and is where ther spa is located. You could smell the same smell in the hallway, but it was stronger in our room. I'm not sure why. I think it was either the proximity to the spa or they had to do some hardcore cleanup from the night before in our room. I went back down to the front desk and explained the problem to Jared. I could not sleep in that room for one night let alone 3. Jared took care of us and gave us a smell free room on the 7th floor. It even had a nice view.

We had one day where we left the room at 8 am, returned a little before 4 pm and the room had still not been cleaned. They had it fixed within an hour, but that really sucked. Especially when you've been out all day and just want to relax and take a shower.

The minimum bet at the blackjack table is $5 and goes up to $10 ~6 pm and $15 sometimes thereafter. There was no set schedule for it. If you get to a table before they raise the minimum you are grandfathered in (which was nice).

The casino's player's club card is heavily skewed towards the slots. I easily played 12 hours of blackjack and didn't get any points for it. My wife played nearly as much in just nickel slots and has a ton of points.

All in all we had a great trip with a few hiccups. If Jared hadn't taken care of us, I'd probably be writing a very negative review right now. It would have really sucked to stay in that first room for 3 nights. I think the individual working the phone (it was always the same person) needs some customer service training, but otherwise great trip

Reviewed June 17, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Hard Rock last Tuesday. Upon check in I asked for a jacuzzi suite upgrade and was informed I had already been upgraded to a suite for no extra charge. That was awesome. We had a corner room on the 5th floor and it was outstanding. There were plenty of towels and pillows and the room was very clean. We didn't order roomservice or use the pool so I cannot comment on that. The buffet was very dissapointing and the Hard Rock Cafe was just ok. I didn't like thaT there are no bathrooms in the Cafe. we will try Ruth Chris next time instead.

Reviewed June 17, 2010

My friends and i booked 2 connecting rooms and payed extra for a view of the gulf. We arrived at 2PM and our rooms were not ready. Came back at 4PM and the rooms were still not ready . Came back at 6PM , went to the rooms and the VIEW was the parking lot!!
Went to front desk and said we wanted a view or the gulf or reduce the rate. Would not reduce the rate and gave us two room, not connecting and the view was a partial view of the gulf. They were very rude. The bathtub was so high, (mid thigh) that one of my 5 foot friends could not get in the tub and did not bath for 2 days!! (our ages are between 58 and 63). Also, there was no table in the room. We asked for a table, but said none was available. The second day we left our room at 9am and when we returned at 5PM our rooms had not been cleaned. Had to call the front desk to get service. The only positive was that the beds were very comfortable. DO NOT STAY HERE

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 10, 2010

Just back from another great trip to Biloxi. Decided this time to try the Hard Rock and could not have been more pleased. Great service upbeat attitude and plenty to do. The Pool was great and so was the Casino. Never had to wait for anything we asked for including the Valet. We are already planning another trip.