2,499 results
All reviewsplatinum towerruth's chrissatisfaction buffetrock starhalf shellmini barswim up bargulf viewcrab legsget awaybeau rivagegreat roomlove this placegulf of mexiconon smoking roomtable gamesslot machines
Reviewed December 9, 2017

We were upgraded on arrival. The room was fantastic - very spacious and modern - loved the modern shower room and automated window blinds. Staff were very friendly. Pool was unused & unattended, but then I suppose no one is there to swim...

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Nathan W, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2017

Dear Mike M,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that your experience ROCKED! Please come back to see us again soon. I do hope to see you back during the Summer Season so you can have a more enjoyable pool experience.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

I love to gamble and the Hard Rock is my favorite place to play and stay. I Had a great stay last week . The weather was warm and sunny! The hot tub felt wonderful, outside one night with the beautiful view of the gulf and the Christmas parade of brightly colored boats full of Santa's and his Merry Elves. Our room was so cozy and I had time to nap after playing until late at night. I am looking forward to our next stay soon .

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos
Nathan W, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Dear Bernard L,

Thank you for your recent visit. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, and we can't wait to see you back again soon.

Reviewed November 30, 2017

The hotel room was AMAZING! The staff were very welcoming and informative about the facility! If you're looking for a get away that will BLOW your mind Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi is the place to go!

Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos
Nathan W, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2017

Dear 326kenyattah,

I am glad to hear your stay ROCKED! Thank you for this recent visit, and we hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

Had a great 2 night stay at Hard Rock!! The only place we stay in Biloxi! Great Location, great food and entertainment! All of the employees in the casino area are super helpful for any and all questions you may have!!

Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos
Nathan W, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Thank you for your recent visit. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for this fantastic review, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

We had a wonderful time playing the slots at Hard Rock! The staff is helpful. Cocktail staff comes around on a regular bases. Hard Rock offers a wide variety of slot machines. I was also able to purchase a limited edition (1 of 100) Biloxi Hard Rock pin to add to my collection. Go and enjoy!

Dear Debra D,