“Our stay was awesome.”

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
Ranked #4 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed December 21, 2009

We stayed and we played. We were pleased with the room, the casino and the food.
We are from Baton Rouge, LA. and have visited hotel casinos in Vegas, Tunica, New Orleans, Gulfport and Biloxi. We would rate the Hard Rock in Biloxi with the top Hotel Casinos visited.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi

Reviewed November 20, 2009

Awsome room! Love the hotel! Never boring! The resturaunts are great! Food is Fab! The gambeling is the best around! People look great here! The club is fabulous but expensive drinks! The spa is spectacular! I highly recommend it! You may run into real rock stoars! I got to party with a few bands while I was there! Good times! Wahoo! Can't wait to go back! Oh- and great view too!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2009

After 12 hours on the road I pulled into the Hard Rock Biloxi. I had reserved a queen room, at check in I'd been upgraded to a suite! After I saw my room I wanted to hug the front desk clerk. I had a corner suite on the 9th floor overlooking the gulf. The living room was comfortable, the bathrooms well appointed. The walk in shower was a slice of heaven, as was the jacuzzi bathtub in a sun room overlooking the water. The bed was beyond heavenly. It was 100% luxury and very welcomed after 4 days on the road.

24/7 grille service was a bit ify at first. The sign said please wait to be seated. They weren't busy, but no one approached the front to seat guests. Eventually I seated myself. My server was excellent and the food was very good, reasonably priced. I liked it better than the usual fare at Hard Rock Cafes.

I'm not much of a gambler, but enjoyed the casino. I liked that it was open, airy and a bit brighter than say their counterpart in Las Vegas.

Housekeeping, front desk, cashiers and the folks on the casino floor were all friendly and welcoming. This was my first trip to a Biloxi Casino, and the folks at Hard Rock definitely won my return business.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank BSQ
Reviewed October 9, 2009

The Hard Rock Casino and Hotel in Biloxi is my favorite place to stay and play in Biloxi. It's conveniently located on Beach Blvd between the Beau Rivage and several other casinos. Also, the restaurant across the street, Mary Mahones, is too die for. The rooms are immaculate. The all-white linen is an elegant touch. The mattress was so comfortable, we had to check the brand; it was Hotel Brand. The telephone and tv both say, "Welcome (your name) to the Hard Rock Hotel" when you first walk into the room. Our room overlooked the pool and the Gulf of Mexico. The Hard Rock Restaurant is downstairs and the hotel's buffet is pretty good, especially for the price. I have stayed at the Beau Rivage, Isle of Capri, and the Grand Biloxi, and none of them compare to the Hard Rock.

• Stayed: September 2009
Reviewed October 3, 2009

They messed up our reservations! Would not help us find another hotel! Rude staff! I was so excited to stay at the hard rock but the staff ruined my trip! I dont think I will even will return to Biloxi! We ended up staying in a roach infested hotel 30 mins. away! The Hard Rock Cafe staff and food was great! The cafe was the only positive part of my trip!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2009

Enjoyed our stay even though we froze to death in the hallways. Figured out the thermostat in the room and enjoyed a comfortable night after staying in the casino most the night/morning. Rooms are on the sterile side, kind of reminded me of being in a hospital environment. Not impressed with the mulit-head shower as mold had taken residence on the ceiling. For the price, really expected a better view than the roof but got a good eye level shot of the top of the guitar.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2009

We LOVED this property!!!! We've been to this property like 3 times and have always had a great experience! The beds are sooooo comfy with fine sheets & bedding. Don't worry about hauling your own hairdryer either...the hairdryer in all the rooms are actually GREAT unlike those other in-room hotel hairdryers out there. Free internet access in the rooms & also an iPod dock too. The food isn't all that great tho....they do have a Ruth's Chris inside this property. The food was really good at this restaurant, but the service was HORRIBLE for a Ruth's!!! We walked over to the Beau Rivage to eat as often as we could which is right next door. The Beau has a FABULOUS Japanese/Sushi restaurant I highly recommend! I've never stayed at the IP Casino in Biloxi, but their casino was FUN! IP has an a la carte restaurant on the top floor of the building which was DIVINE...FABULOUS SERVICE and expensive, but definitely worth it!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple