2,524 results
All reviews platinum tower ruth's chris satisfaction buffet rock star half shell swim up bar gulf view crab legs get away beau rivage great room love this place gulf of mexico table games slot machines new orleans memorabilia
Reviewed May 31, 2009

I just stayed here a few days ago and had a great time. I only stayed for one night......I wanted to stay two, but the room rates were insane for a Friday night. I stayed Thursday night for $99.00 then for Friday night the rates jumped to $300.00!?! That would be my only complaint about this place. Otherwise, the place is beautiful. I stayed at the Beau Rivage a few years back and enjoyed it, but I think the Hard Rock is a little better because it looks more modern. It has a little more personality. The rooms are beautiful, the staff is super friendly, and the drinks the best. The bar was the best casino bar I have ever been to....the decor was super cool. The pool was a little small but nice. I had a great view from my room....ahhhh, the room. Very modern and big. Comfy beds and a HUGE TV!

Will I return.....YES.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank scarecrowdean
Reviewed May 5, 2009

We stayed at the hard rock in may 2009. We were able to checked in much earlier than we were supposed to and the staff were all very considerate. The rooms were spacious with very soft beds, a flat screen tv and a large bathroom. Everything was also very clean. The pool area was nice with servers offering food and drinks. My only complaint was the casino area itself which I found lacking in atmosphere. Granted there was memoribilia everywhere but it still felt somewhat empty and dead even at its busiest hours and there was very little shopping. Also the casino floor was much smaller than I had expected. The Beau Rivage next door had a noticibley better atmosphere and a better casino area. The price for our room was similiar to those at the IP and Isle of Capri and if we ever go back, I'de be more inclined to try those than come back to the hard rock. If you can afford it, the Beau Rivage is a better bet.

Also the food at both the hotels is very expensive. If you're just looking for a burger or a sandwich the best western across the street has a bar with decent food.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ares290
Reviewed April 15, 2009

I stayed in a comped room for two nights for a family event, so I can't comment on the bang-for-your buck on the room rate, but it was fantastic! On the 12th floor overlooking the pool, my stylish, contemporary room was a little on the small side, missing a real sitting area, but it had a bar / desk area with seats a couple of feet from the foot of two super-comfy queen-sized beds and below a 40+ inch flat panel TV. Other amenities included free wi-fi internet, a Bose radio, Aveda toiletries, and a wonderful glass-enclosed shower with three shower heads (one of which was a rain-shower type) and a bench to sit on. A soaking tub would've been nice, but it wasn't a deal-breaker for me. Despite a warning from the front desk that there may be some noise from the nightclub on the same floor, our sleep was not disturbed at the least.

As for the general food and service pricing, I thought it was ridiculously high for Mississippi, but in-line or even cheaper than other similar resort-type properties I've stayed at around the world, so I had no complaints. There were a nice selection of restaurants, a Starbucks, a Ben & Jerry's, a Hard Rock souvenir boutique, and (fortunately for me) a clothing boutique, where I was able to pick up a cute suit for the pool.

The pool was fun, with great music to rock out to while laying out and working on your tan and waiter service. I didn't expect to see as many kids as I had imagined a more adult scene, more like the Hard Rock in Vegas, but maybe there were more families because it was Easter weekend... in any case, the hotel was far from overrun with kids and it's not very kid-friendly (no video game room, for example).

The "Aveda" spa was good, but somewhat small... I had to settle for a 30 minute massage rather than a full hour because no slots were available and the nail salon had a very limited selection of colors and only two pedicure stations.

My only gripe was that I had requested our room be refreshed when we left for dinner one night (because we had people in the room in and out all day so housekeeping never got the chance to do their thing), and it was untouched by the time we returned after midnight.

Overall, I loved the Hard Rock Biloxi and would stay there again in a minute... even without a comped room :)

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank UESyorkie
Reviewed April 6, 2009

We really had a great time! There is no other hotel in Biloxi where we could have such a good time. Rooms were clean and modern, huge TV (even though we didnt use it at all) there is a club on the 12th floor which was amazing, good food, the casino was small compared to IP or Rivage but we didnt really stay at hard rock for the casino so it was ok. We cut loose with all our friends and had a heck of a time.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank autorennen
Reviewed March 25, 2009

We love to escape to this hotel primarily because of the short drive and contemporary rooms. The shower itself is enough to go back with multi shower heads. BUT their customer service is consistently bad. From the valet ignoring us, to the time consuming check in, puddles in elevator with just a wet sign over it, rude attendants by the pool, uninformed cafe staff, etc. Otherwise, the restaurant Vibe located in the casino area exceeded my expectations. Coming from a "food city" like New Orleans, we were very impressed with the atmosphere, service and great tasting food.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple