Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$55
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$94
$64
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$99
$76
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$226
$150
$92
Golden Nugget Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$95
$87
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$72
$69
  • Pool
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$85
$82
Hotels.com
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$159
$123
Agoda.com
Palace Casino Resort(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$79
2,398 results
All reviewsplatinum towerruth's chrissatisfaction buffetnew towerrock starhalf shellswim up bargulf viewcrab legsget awaybeau rivagegreat roomlove this placegulf of mexicoslot machinestable gamesnew orleans
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went with my husbands brother and wife and enjoyed the show Lynard Skynard and the hard rock was rockin with other entertainment. There was lots to do in the casinos and they were decorated beautifully. I thought that while gambeling that the drinks should be free.

• Stayed: June 2014
Kevin K, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2014

Turn it up! Thanks for the Awesome review! We are thrilled to hear about your Lynard Skynard experience! We are stoked that you enjoyed your time here with us and we hope to welcome you back to the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi in the near future. See you soon! ROCK ON!

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

We love all the hard rock hotels ! We came here for the past two years ! I had a Rocking time at the pool with Joey, Miles , Pelipe ! Best pool party ever. The only thing that was not good was the food at the buffet it was so terrible I don't know what changed but they need to go back to having breakfast longer and get all new cooks in the buffet ! The 24/7 grill was awesome! So was Vibe ! The cleaning lady that cleaned our room was horrible and lazy she even left a note saying sorry she only made one bed because she was going to be off for the next two days ! She even told me she was going to pass my sons room on to the next girl so she can do less as possible ! She left chocolate all over the counter for 3 days I checked just to see if she would clean it and nope ! I was in room 501 for the 4th till the 8th so look who cleaned it and get rid of her I left her note in the room so u could see it!

Stayed: July 2014
Kevin K, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2014

Thank you for your candor in bringing these issues to our attention. I am sorry about your experience, please know that I will be looking in to this matter personally.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

check in was very smooth. we headed straight for the pool area for the detox party. the band little orphan Annie rocked it. meet alot of great people in the pool. the buffet was great. we will come back. Room was beautiful in the Royal tower.

Room Tip: loved the view from the 11th floor
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Kevin K, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

You Rock! Thanks for the awesome review! We absolutely cannot wait to ROCK with you on your next stay. ROCK ON!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Hard Rock is the only place that I will stay and play anymore. The service that you receive from the time you walk in the front door, is fantastic!! I have stayed at other casinos, but they don't hold a candle to Hard Rock. I just feel so comfortable there. I have enjoyed the pool and the spa areas and they are definitely so much better than any of the others that I have been to. I try to go at least 2 or 3 times a month to enjoy myself.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Thanks for the AMAZING review! Receiving reviews like this really ignite our passion to serve! You are #1 in our book and we cannot wait till your next visit. ROCK ON!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Poor quality at all levels; THE QUALITY OF THE ENTIRE CASINO WAS EXTREMEY POOR; the staff were not professional in attitude, dress, or knowledge. Bathroom was the worst, the floor was extremely dirty, and the lighting very poor to cover the filth.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos
1  Thank Nelda R

Hi Nelda, we're sorry about your experience and one of our managers would like to get in touch with you to learn more about your visit. Please email us at feedback@hardrockbiloxi.com so we can further discuss your stay?