“Great style”

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
Ranked #4 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed October 12, 2008

Whoever designed the rooms at the Hard Rock Biloxi created a modern contemporary style that was functional as well as well as comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised during my first stay at this hotel. The room decor was a step ahead of the typical room accomodations you find in a tourist market.

The standard king room had plenty of room in the bedroom as well as in the vanity and bath areas.

The ammenties were abundant and first class. The bed was very comfortable and included a high mattress and triple sheeted bed linens that were at least 400 thread count or better.

Job well done.

Kevin Brackins
Panama City Beach, FL

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled solo
4  Thank kbrack
Write a ReviewReviews (2,328)

Reviewed September 27, 2008

When it opened after Katrina ,I said the Hard Rock Hotel ,Biloxi was the best hotel I ever stayed in..Not condos ,but hotels it was the nicest...and we stayed in lots of hotels around the country.But about one year later the Hard Rock needs to be maintained.Our room's air conditioner barely cooled,it might have just needed an air filter.The coffee maker did not work,the shower door had to be pulled very,very hard to open,the mini bar had a rip inside the door,the book with the hotel details had the pages ripped out the binder,and the room was not very clean.For $200.00 a night ,it 's not worth it any more.They should do better.How do you let a great hotel like this fall in disrepair?

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
4  Thank harleybonz
Reviewed August 15, 2008

My family of 4 took a late vacation in August to New Orleans, continued to Biloxi MS, and ended in Vicksburg, MS. Our stay in Biloxi was excellent because the Hard Rock Hotel was our destination. Let me give you some examples:

1. The Gulfport Department of Tourism arranged our reservation so when we arrived a 50.00 gas card was waiting for us. Great way to start the trip.
2. The room was big, modern, and everyone talks about the 2-headed shower, it was cool. HI Def TV doesn't hurt.
3. We went to the pool and hung out there the majority of our stay. The swim up bar is fun and convienent and I would recommend spending the extra 60.00 to rent one of the cabanas. Cheap price and it includes a fruit tray and water plus it gives you a place to hang out throughout the day.
4. If you like to gamble, I don't really, they have constant offers that are enticing and help even the odds.
5. The buffet is awesome and on Wednesday it is half off so you can eat dinner, drinks included, 4 people, for 40.00 and it is worth every penny.
6. From checkin to to check out the staff was accomodating and friendly, gave us advice about places to go and where not to go. NOTE: The local do not swim in the Gulf, Biloxi's beach is man-made and not very clean.

I highly recommend the Hard Rock Hotel to anyone who is looking for a leisurely stay in a great hotel with first class service.

5  Thank DeepJ
Reviewed August 3, 2008

We stayed one night at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Biloxi MS as a close to home place to celebrate our 27th anniversary. Much to our surprise, when we arrived, our room had been upgrade to a suite due to heavy booking for that night. Needless to say, we were not disappointed. The suite was incredible. A walk through shower with 3 shower heads and large enough for a crowd. The entire back wall of the bathroom was ceiling to floor windows overlooking the gulf. The tinting on the windows allowed for them to remain open, while offering complete privacy. Three big screen tvs were in the suite - one in the bedroom, one in the bathroom, and one in the living area. There was a half bath right off of the living area. There were two dressing areas separated by the walk through shower and an additional area for putting on your makeup or whatever. The bed was very comfortable. There was a down topper, in addition to the plush mattresses and nice linens. The hotel and casino seems to cater to the younger crowd. Of course, music memobilia (I don't know how to spell it correctlly) was everywhere, along with classic rock playing in the background. The staff was friendly and very helpful. When we checked in they offered us a late check out time. We did not spent much time in the casino, but the little time that we did was fun. There are several restaurants in the hotel. We only ate at the 24/7 and the Hard Rock Cafe. Both were very good. Overall, for a quick trip out of town, we had a great time and enjoyed a hotel with a little different take than the traditional styles offered.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tammy_McD
Reviewed July 26, 2008

My husband and I stayed at the Hard Rock from July 21-24. This is a great hotel.We found the employees friendly and the rooms were top-notch. We especially loved the 42 inch plasma tv and the upscale shower with 3 shower heads. Our kingsized bed was so comfortable. We were on the 3rd floor, and unfortunately did not have a good view of the gulf, which would have been nice.
The restaurant buffet was quite good, very reasonably priced for the most part. (Wednesdays are half-priced at the buffet.) We had one fancy dinner at the Ruth's Chris Steak House. It was outstanding. The swimming pool was also wonderful and includes a nifty swim-up bar.

If there was one problem, I guess we would say it was the maid service. Our room was not cleaned up until very late afternoon. We had to call housekeeping, but when we did ,they arrived pretty quickly to clean. Otherwise, everything else about our stay was perfect. We would recommend the Hard Rock and hope to return again soon.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jjgwinn
Reviewed July 17, 2008

How does one begin? After i got some more information about Biloxi from www.biloxi.net, my girlfriend and i were all set for our planned trip to Biloxi. we booked at the Hard Rock Cafe, just thinking that it was famous and we know that the place is good. little did we know how good it was going to get for us.

The food at the Hard Rock in Biloxi was just amazing, with the service being extra special. It really felt like i had my very first experience of what "good service" is supposed to feel like.

Everybody at the hotel was corteous and attentive, and it showed in every other smiling guest i saw during my stay.

my girlfriend and I will definitely come back soon!

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2008

All I can say is, "WOW!!!" We chose to stay at the Hard Rock because they were the only "pet friendly" hotel & casino in Biloxi. What a great stroke of luck! From the moment we arrived, everyone was extremely helpful. Since our room wasn't ready yet (couldn't check in until 3) and we wanted to play in a poker tournament, they helped us find accommodations for our dog.

When our room was ready, we went upstairs and could not believe it. We both travel a good bit, and this was probably the most luxurious "standard" room we've stayed in. We've stayed in suites that couldn't compare!

We both enjoyed the casino but especially enjoyed the buffet. They had a phenomenal selection of food - everything from sushi and crawfish to pasta and salads. I wish they had fresh-brewed sweet tea rather than the junk out of the soda fountain, but I digress. The food more than made up for it and I suffered with a soda. ;-)

When the Hard Rock says that they have "sleep like a rock" beds, they mean it! When I was all tuckered out from a long night of gambling, I melted into the bed and didn't want to ever come back out!!! The whirlpool tub was a nice touch, made even nicer by the Aveda toiletries. When I realized I had forgotten my toiletry bag and called downstairs for a comb and extra shampoo, they delivered a full-sized plastic shopping bag of toiletries, a sewing kit, brush, comb, toothbrushes - the works.

My boyfriend and I were both hoping we'd hit it big in the casino so that we could just buy a room. Neither one of us wanted to come home. I think my only caveat was that the view was so spectacular (floor to ceiling windows), my dog was terrified to go within 5 feet of the windows for fear of falling out. LOL

All in all, an amazing experience and I can't wait to return!!!

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple