“Great Casino”

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
Ranked #5 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed March 14, 2014

We had lots of fun at the Hard Rock, they had a band 2 nights that was off the charts! It was a great place to relax with lots of machines to choose from. Also had lots of poker tables with really nice staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Richard K
Write a ReviewReviews (2,374)

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Expect to pay more for a room with just a decent view-I faced a wall. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are modern and clean. Room service staff was great. The buffet is horrible-would not recommend- nor the food in 24/7 Grill. The front desk service leaves something to be desired and I did not see or hear much winning going on during m stay and I was there various times of day and night.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I absolutely love the hard rock hotel and casino in biloxi! Every one is very friendly and the rooms are awesome. This place has a very upbeat and fun atmosphere. They have a variety of dinning and nightlife to suit any age group. There pool is also by far my favorite. They even have a swim up bar! The casino rocks to they are constantly adding new and exciting slots and plenty of table games to choose from. I would highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Hard Rock Biloxi has always been our first choice, and this visit just reinforced why we can not wait to return after each visit. The staff is above wow , they are always helpful and positive. The new Platnium Tower has incredible views and new rooms are very cool and extremely comfortable. This is the model a lot of the casino resorts and hotels in the area could learn from.

1  Thank beachchef007_2013
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Me and my girlfriend spent the weekend at the hard rock casino and had a great time the tables where fun just don't like that it's soo hard to bonus on there machines and the money don't take long to lose I am going back the weekend of the march 21 and 22nd il hope I can play and bonus some on the slot machines I know I'm not going to get rich off your machines i just want to have fun but it's hard to when all you do is feed the machines and never bonus it's really not fun but I can go to others I had a lot of luck and others didn't win much but got to play also thank you for being so nice to me with my stay there

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Upon our arrival, the check-in line was full, but my husband and I didn't mind... we were getting a free comp room anyways, so NO complaining from us. Our room had the PERFECT view of the gulf. It was a nice view to just sit, and stare out of our huge window. The room was oh so nice, and cozy. The jacuzzi tub was such a delight, and made for some good relaxation. We won big, lost big, won big again, and came out even. We just wanted to have fun and enjoy the slots, and some card games. David, Lora, Chris, and Tim were oh so nice, helpful, fun, and funny. When we come back, we'll be looking out for them. My husband and I stuck with the 24/7 Grill. Such delicious food, and great servers! We will be going back next month for an anniversary trip. WE CANNOT WAIT! THANK YOU Hard Rock for top notch food, drinks, workers, fun, room, and memories to last forever!

1  Thank Christy W
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Last night before flying back we received a good price. The staff was good but lacked knowledge of rock stars before their time. Not educated in the finer points of Rock n Roll but polite. Rooms were very good and comfortable. If you want a room that can actually see out get an upper floor or tell them you hate views of walls. Casino was like any other but the entertainment was non stop. Food was good and priced about right for the restaurant style. Parking is deck style and easy access. Time to the airport was only 20 minutes at five in the morning. If there is one improvement I would suggest was check in was a bit slow and the staff lacked basic knowledge of the people this place is all about. My check in lady didn't even know who Janice Joplin was little lone how to pronounce her name. Still good place and close to the beach and marinas.

Room Tip: Ask for the Platinum tower or an upper floor in the main hotel if you want to view anything besides...