“Jackpot!!!!”

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
Ranked #4 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
“Jackpot!!!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I arrived here on an overnight bus trip from Georgia on a Saturday evening. The room was nice but small. Decor was nice. The only problem I had with the room was the shower. I would have preferred a bathtub. Was not a fan of an open bathroom in the room. But other than that
the room was great. We unpacked our things, showered and went downstairs to the casino.The casino was all the way live. My first thought was, "cocktail"(lol). But after driving all the way from Georgia I needed it. I flagged down a waitress and ordered an margarita. She came back in a jiffy (that's a first) lol. Let the gambling began!!!!! I found a couple of machines that I like . Win some loose some. I didn't see my regular games I play like Zeus and Enchanted Unicorn. I finally proceeded to this machine called"Deep Pockets". I played $3.75 a spin. Had No Clue what I was doing. Got some kind of bonus round
with the kangaroo. Choose a bullseye and the next thing I know, the light at the top of the machine was flashing. Looked at the screen and it said I had hit a $1200.00 jackpot!!!! Wow What an fantastic way to end my day. By the way I only put about $200.00 back. I was very tempting. I had a great stay at the Hard Rock and we will see y'all soon ya here lol

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank LuckyTootie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (330)
Stewartstown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Very modern, clean, and comfortable room. Decor is really cool especially the bathroom. Very convenient to the casino and eating places in the hotel. Our room had a great view of the pool and gulf. Would definitely stay again when in the area.

1 Thank Michael C
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I went to the hard rock for my birthday, for a one night stay and it felt like heaven? The room was awesome, we ate at hardrock cafe, the food was excellent and because it was my birthday i was treated like a queen. I would recommend the hardrock to everyone. Great stay!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Great place to stay and play! Good food, great music. Good place to enjoy music on the coast. Casino employee's are great. Just wish that there were more waitress's on the casino floor. It took a few minutes to get drinks at times.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed March 1, 2014

My husband and i stayed at this hotel for one night and I wished i had booked for more. The room far exceeded our expectations, especially for what i paid. This hotel is also pet friendly. The staff was very nice and helpful. My husband and I were traveling with a moving truck and car and they had a lot where we were able to dock the truck at no additional cost. The room was a suite. It had a night club atmosphere, granite his/her sink, spa style shower, comfy bed. This hotel was a lot of fun, especially since they have a casino conveniently inside. The buffet was reasonable and delicious. Great place to stay!

Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the Hard Rock in Biloxi. Can't wait to go back. Wish we had wond more money than we did, but we had such a good time it was worth it. If you plan to be in the area, be sure you check out the Hard Rock.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Hotel check in was horrible, requested room change twice. Hotel was clean, just to much smoke. Hotel need more to offer to call themselves. A resort
Upon check s resort fee was applied to my credit card. I'm not impressed. Will not return to.this casino. More of a senior hangout.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo