“Poiroux Family”

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
Ranked #4 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Made our daughters 21st Birthday great !!! Check in was great they help with a bigger room . The staff was very fun also . The waiters were helpful at sitting our family all together at buffet when we ate.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos
Kevin K, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2014

Hello Deborah, We are glad you enjoyed your room and you had a great time at the buffet. Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,328)

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Enjoyed the atmosphere and friendliness at the players card desk. I would definitely. Visit the casino again. I wish you sent out coupons for your buffet and that the waitress on the floor brought drinks around to everyone. We did not receive any the few hours we were there. Maybe you need a self serve machine. Thank you. HR is my favorite casino. Love it.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

My husband and I went to the buffet for lunch on 1/4/2014. We arrived around 12 pm and there was a long line with about 20 people and 1 cashier. Food was cold, floors were dirty and tables were full of dirty dishes, now this is a Saturday. Food was really bad! Our server brought our drinks and the first thing I noticed was that no one was smiling, it looked to me like the workers wanted to be somewhere else. When my glass of tea needed to be refilled I had to look for my server and when she refilled my glass I said Thank You and she never acknowledged me at all. The whole casino is tired and needs to be updated, very smokey too. I did have a wonderful meal at Ruth Chris, but I'll stick with the Beau from now on.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Hard Rock staff are some of the most pleasant that we have encountered. They try very hard to may you feel special and will do everything possible to make your stay exceptional.

The Hard rock is special

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Judi P

Thank you Judi for the great review. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

My wife and I went to see Kansas in January 2014. We like to come to the Hard Rock every so often to see concerts. They have good shows here and they are always well organized. Easy access to tickets at the box office. Good seating all around the stage and good acoustics. You can buy drinks at the show and they have folks walking around taking drink orders. The folks all seem to be very nice. The Casino itself is good for before or after a show. Always nice.

1  Thank nohassle1956
Kevin K, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2014

We are thrilled to hear about your Hard Rock Live experience featuring KANSAS! We are delighted that you enjoyed your time here with us and we hope to welcome you back to the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi in the near future. See you soon! ROCK ON!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

My wife and I went to the Hard Rock for New Years. We had a great stay. The rooms are very nice and the best are the ones with a "view". We have spotted dolphins swimming in the bay. The slots are plenty and a wide variety.

Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos
Kevin K, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2014

Thank you for the AWESOME review! We are absolutely stoked to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the hotel! We cannot wait to ROCK with you during your next stay at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi! ROCK ON!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I try to visit at least once per month, the service has always exeeded my expectations, from the initial booking through guest host Najat to check out.
Everyone of the staff go out of their way to please, cudo's to top rate training.

Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Thank you for the Rock’n review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the hotel! We would be honored to welcome you back to the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi in the near future! ROCK ON!