“The best Vacation by far”

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
Ranked #4 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Navarre
“The best Vacation by far”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Out of all the hotels in biloxi I thought we would try the hard Rock because we like to have fun and listen to music and since thy had a spa and Starbucks and Ben and Jerry's we thought we would try it. I was so glad we did because I do t think my 10 year anniversary could have gone any better. Walked across the street and had breakfast at Le' Cafe Beneit and then went to the art district and found a cute shop called Gallimaufry by grace next to the cafe. All the stuff is made by local artist. We had the best salad from the Hard Rock Cafe that we had to order twice while our stay called the haystack. Had Starbucks in the morning and a free buffet for signing up for our players card Which we had crab legs with. All and all for 3 days with food, drinks, entertainment, hotel stay,gas money and gifts

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
Thanks for the awesome review and for choosing to spend your 10 year anniversary with us. I must say, your thought process is spot on! I mean who could go wrong with music, rock spa, Starbucks, and Ben & Jerry’s when having fun is what’s on the menu. I will agree with you Biloxi downtown area has great culture and makes for a great morning or afternoon walk. We are very much looking forward to your next visit and I know it will be just as memorable. ROCK ON!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (330)
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I've stayed at the hard rock several times and have enjoyed every stay and the buffet was off the chain . I've stayed in regular rooms which were fantastic and the suites were just beautiful and the shower omg!!!the shower was AWESOME. The staff is friendly and everything is clean and pretty overall great experience. Hate cigarette smoke only issue because I don't smoke but its a casino and people smoke but we got smoke free rooms.

• Stayed May 2013
Thanks for the fantastic review! Those showers are definitely OMG status! We love to know that you had a fantastic time here with us and we cannot wait to make a few more memories with you in the future. See you soon and ROCK ON!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I cannot believe how nice the standard rooms are. They are a great value. I usually don't like staying in casino hotels because of the traffic, but the way hard rock has this setup it's not a issue. You do not have to walk through the hotel to get to your room and the rooms are very quite and clean.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Believe it! Great value + great rooms = Great times! Thanks for the Great review and for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to being your host on your next visit to Biloxi. See you soon and ROCK ON!
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Wife and I spent the weekend and was first class all the way. Only issue was getting a drink when playing. My wife doesn't drink alcohol, so she self served all night no problem. I was thirsty for a cocktail most of the night. Other than that it was all good cool cool.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I made a reservation under a special for $99 plus two dinner buffets, 26 days ahead. One day before I was to show up, I was called and told they were not to have let me stay Thanksgiving night for the special and would not give me dinner buffets, just a free breakfast. I canceled.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Destrehan, Louisiana
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Hard Rock is a place I always find my gambling dollars go further. Excitement in every corner of the casino and excellent layout. Beds are very comfortable and services is excellent. I would diffidently stay on my next trip!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Service, were in machine mode. set criteria of what they were told to say. Bar staff treats you as though as your a drunk, and could give a proper smile or care that we are their paychecks. I live in the Panhandle (Panama City Beach) and travel to the VA in Biloxi at least once a week for medical complications.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple