“5* plus” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
“5* plus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Yes, we love the hard rock hotel. It's our favourite hotel chain. Rooms are great, hip and are equipped with a modern bathroom. We we're also able to get a good deal from their website and with your triple AAA card you even get a discount. Our room 'without a view' still had a view on the ocean! This is a resort type of hotel with a great pool area (apart from the remodelling, they're building an extra wing, which can be seen from the pool).
We loved it there.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (296)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Overall our experience at the Hard Rock Biloxi was great. It was very clean, nice staff, valet is free and the food and ambiance was nice. We were there for our honeymoon and they upgraded us to a suite that was overlooking the water. Super sweet. :)

Biloxi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We arrived with a pre booked voucher, our booking had been changed to 10 days later! We were offered a room at double the booked price, we refused this. Then we were offered a no show room at 8.45pm ?

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Mark S
Florence, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

From the clean exterior, to the greeting at the front desk, and immaculate room with nice walk in shower this place did not disappoint. However, I would say the buffet could have been better. It just seemed that the food quality was not up to excellent standards but it was pretty good. Every staff person was very professional as well.

Brandon, MS
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I talked my husband into going to the Hard Rock Casino in Biloxi for a weekend bike trip. The price of the room for saturday night was $400 with taxes. I specifically requested the Hard Rock because of the pool. I even talked him into going Friday night so we could spend all day Saturday at the pool. After a 3 1/2 hour bike ride we arrived at the hotel Friday evening, checked in and went to the pool. It was 5:50 on a Friday night and the pool bar was getting ready to close. There was a last call on drinks, I requested two beers and a bucket to keep them cool and they would not give me a bucket unless I purchased 6 beers. The next morning we went to the pool and when the bar opened at 11:00 they had no ice until close to 12:30. From the time we arrived at the pool at 9 am there was a lot of construction going on. I don't mean a little construction, it was drills, metal sanders on sheet metal right above the pool, there was small white pieces of styrofoam floating in the pool. Last time In the spring when I was at the Hard Rock pool you could rent floats to lay in the pool, when I ask about then they told me they didn't have anymore that no one had ordered them. No one at the pool area cared about trying to help. As my husband said to me "it's one thing to spend $400 for a room for the night but you expect the service to match.

The room was good, the casino fun but the pool and pool service was lacking and made for a bad weekend get away.

1 Thank SusanBrandon_MS
Biloxi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Excellent staff, food and casino. We stayed in a king size suite with a lovely view of the Gulf. With the curtains open for a beautiful sunset and early morning sunrise it was the most surreal experience a couple could experience.

Pensacola, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We have stayed at the Hard Rock many times over the years, but this year really irked me. Upon checking in, the lady at the desk said, "just make sure you do not touch the refrigerator". "If you take anything out of the fridge you will be charged". I said,"that's ok, I never use any or your stuff anyway, I always take it out to put in my medicine". She said we would be charged if we even just touched the stuff inside. I was shocked and said I had medicine that needed to be in it and what was I suppose to do. They were very nice and offered to bring in the room another fridge, at no charge. They did this right away. The rooms are very nice, the showers even better, and the bathrobes are great. Two things you need to be aware of.....There is smoking everywhere. Also, be very careful with your purses, cell phones especially. My mother while playing the slots had a tiny purse that she had all of her id in (everything) and her cell phone. It was stolen. Never returned. The phone rang till we had it turned off from AT&T. Anway, long story short. Talking with security over and over I was told that many phones were stolen some turned in others not others destroyed. Be very aware of your belongings. As for kids, the pool is great. Not much else for them other than that and getting ice cream.

Room Tip: ask for a view of the water or of the pool