“Living the Life” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Naples, Florida
“Living the Life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

My best friend and I booked for 1 night only since we were just passing through on our summer road-trip. We arrived on a Sunday around noon and were unable to get an early check-in due to check out being at noon, also. However, we were told we had full use of the property and could check back with the front desk to see if a room was available. No problem.

Prior to booking I knew that they were beginning a summer pool party DJ at Detox (the name of the supposedly club at the pool). Oh my, my , my. The pool was huge, the crowd was pleasant and the DJ was awesome. The drinks where reasonable the young crowd weren't rowdy, just a bunch of young and middle-aged people enjoying themselves.

Went back to the front desk at about 1:30 and a room was available, so we headed to our rooms and "wow" it was trendy, spotless and welcoming. Our first thoughts were "we are living like champagne queens on a beer budget!"

All the staff was friendly and with Ruth Chris Steakhouse being so close we both had to have a nice steak for the evening.

By the next morning when we had to check out we had already decided to book another one night stay on our way back from our road trip; and it was even better the second time around.
We decided to try the dinner buffet since our funds were a little thinner a week later and surprisingly enough the food was delicious. And we are normally not fans of anyone's buffet. But we were happy with our budget friendly choice.

It's not as big as some of the other Hard Rocks I've been too but it was perfect for what we needed.

Room Tip: They also take AAA cards for discount rate.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (303)
Carencro, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

The little lady and I were overdue for a break... we drove 3 hours, parked, checked in and ate right away at the Hard Rock Café.

Great meal, great music, great waiter... fast drinks and excellent food.
We retreated to the room.
I love the open floorplan, great shower, awesome view.

I felt like I had been on a much longer vacation.
I will definitely be back.

My kinda place.

Room Tip: strongly recommend the gulf view...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank PIROGUE17
Marksville, LA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

At hotel for professional conference. Contemporary fun decor and Ruth's Chris is great as well as starbucks on site :) Quiet, clean, did not use pool, did not gamble, conference facility was fine. Buffet was actually good for a buffet.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I made a reservation for our 7th wedding anniversary. I was looking for a little something special to add to the experience so I emailed the hotel. The concierge , April, got right back in touch with me. She gave me many fabulous ideas complete with prices, I choose a few things and waited for the big weekend.
I have never reviewed a hotel before but everything here was so great I feel like owed it to them. The room was clean and really nice, we ate at the Hard Rock Cafe , the buffet, room service , and vibe . It was all delicious! There was a man playing music at vibe and he found out it was our anniversary and played a special song just for us! The pool area was so nice and relaxing and the drinks were tasty. There was construction going on but the music played over it and I wasn't bothered by it all. My only regret is that I didn't rent a cabana for the day.
Thank you hard rock for the very special weekend , I can't wait to come back!!

• Stayed June 2013
Lilburn, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

This place was so much fun! A friend took me for my birthday/Super Bowl in 2012. We had VIP passes for a super bowl, concert tix, and I won $600 on the slot machines! The room was gorgeous and we had a pool and gulf view. The shower....fell in love with the shower. The dealers aren't quite as friendly here as they are at the Beau, but nobody's perfect I guess. Overall it was a great weekend!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Lafayette, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I booked 2 nights at the Hard Rock for work and was extremely disappointed. Each morning at 8:30 it sounded like there was a jackhammer in the very next room. When I called the front desk all I was told was "sorry". Also when asked for a late check out the best that was offered was 12:30. I was there Sunday - Tuesday not during a concert or high demand event. Had the hotel displayed the fact that there was a chance that construction could cause disturbance inside the rooms, I would have probably booked somewhere else. It was a shame since the room (terrible view) was otherwise nice and clean and enjoyed the food at the Hard Rock Cafe and Ruth's Chris.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Asian inspired but not all sushi. Ask for a seat by the window at sunset and watch the shrimp boats go out and enjoy sushi and a martini or a steak. There was a guy playing piano in the corner. Good, not great service but was very quiet and decorated all in red (would be great for a date). I would reccommend this for a quiet place to eat in Biloxi, that seems too fancy for the town it's in! :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family