“Excellent Rock & Roll Getaway”

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
Ranked #5 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Carencro, Louisiana
“Excellent Rock & Roll Getaway”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The little lady and I were overdue for a break... we drove 3 hours, parked, checked in and ate right away at the Hard Rock Café.

Great meal, great music, great waiter... fast drinks and excellent food.
We retreated to the room.
I love the open floorplan, great shower, awesome view.

I felt like I had been on a much longer vacation.
I will definitely be back.

My kinda place.

Room Tip: strongly recommend the gulf view...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank PIROGUE17

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (327)
Marksville, LA
Reviewed June 24, 2013

At hotel for professional conference. Contemporary fun decor and Ruth's Chris is great as well as starbucks on site :) Quiet, clean, did not use pool, did not gamble, conference facility was fine. Buffet was actually good for a buffet.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I made a reservation for our 7th wedding anniversary. I was looking for a little something special to add to the experience so I emailed the hotel. The concierge , April, got right back in touch with me. She gave me many fabulous ideas complete with prices, I choose a few things and waited for the big weekend.
I have never reviewed a hotel before but everything here was so great I feel like owed it to them. The room was clean and really nice, we ate at the Hard Rock Cafe , the buffet, room service , and vibe . It was all delicious! There was a man playing music at vibe and he found out it was our anniversary and played a special song just for us! The pool area was so nice and relaxing and the drinks were tasty. There was construction going on but the music played over it and I wasn't bothered by it all. My only regret is that I didn't rent a cabana for the day.
Thank you hard rock for the very special weekend , I can't wait to come back!!

• Stayed June 2013
Lilburn, GA
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This place was so much fun! A friend took me for my birthday/Super Bowl in 2012. We had VIP passes for a super bowl, concert tix, and I won $600 on the slot machines! The room was gorgeous and we had a pool and gulf view. The shower....fell in love with the shower. The dealers aren't quite as friendly here as they are at the Beau, but nobody's perfect I guess. Overall it was a great weekend!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Lafayette, Louisiana
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I booked 2 nights at the Hard Rock for work and was extremely disappointed. Each morning at 8:30 it sounded like there was a jackhammer in the very next room. When I called the front desk all I was told was "sorry". Also when asked for a late check out the best that was offered was 12:30. I was there Sunday - Tuesday not during a concert or high demand event. Had the hotel displayed the fact that there was a chance that construction could cause disturbance inside the rooms, I would have probably booked somewhere else. It was a shame since the room (terrible view) was otherwise nice and clean and enjoyed the food at the Hard Rock Cafe and Ruth's Chris.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Asian inspired but not all sushi. Ask for a seat by the window at sunset and watch the shrimp boats go out and enjoy sushi and a martini or a steak. There was a guy playing piano in the corner. Good, not great service but was very quiet and decorated all in red (would be great for a date). I would reccommend this for a quiet place to eat in Biloxi, that seems too fancy for the town it's in! :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Panama City Beach, Florida
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Room was very small. Two double beds for four adults. The bathroom had a sliding glass door, similar to a shower...did not afford much privacy. The toilet was loose and rocked when you sat on it and was difficult to flush properly. The casino was not what was represented on the website. The poker room only had a couple tables, maybe four. (The only redeeming part of the stay was the spa and salon.) This was nothing like what we were expecting. We were expecting Atlantic City type facilities, but they were not even close. Fortunately, next door, we discovered the Beau Rivage...which was all and more of what we were expecting. We will definitely go back to Biloxi, but we will stay at the Beau Rivage.

Room Tip: Stay at the Beau Rivage.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple