“Awesome!”

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
Ranked #4 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This place was so much fun! A friend took me for my birthday/Super Bowl in 2012. We had VIP passes for a super bowl, concert tix, and I won $600 on the slot machines! The room was gorgeous and we had a pool and gulf view. The shower....fell in love with the shower. The dealers aren't quite as friendly here as they are at the Beau, but nobody's perfect I guess. Overall it was a great weekend!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I booked 2 nights at the Hard Rock for work and was extremely disappointed. Each morning at 8:30 it sounded like there was a jackhammer in the very next room. When I called the front desk all I was told was "sorry". Also when asked for a late check out the best that was offered was 12:30. I was there Sunday - Tuesday not during a concert or high demand event. Had the hotel displayed the fact that there was a chance that construction could cause disturbance inside the rooms, I would have probably booked somewhere else. It was a shame since the room (terrible view) was otherwise nice and clean and enjoyed the food at the Hard Rock Cafe and Ruth's Chris.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Asian inspired but not all sushi. Ask for a seat by the window at sunset and watch the shrimp boats go out and enjoy sushi and a martini or a steak. There was a guy playing piano in the corner. Good, not great service but was very quiet and decorated all in red (would be great for a date). I would reccommend this for a quiet place to eat in Biloxi, that seems too fancy for the town it's in! :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Room was very small. Two double beds for four adults. The bathroom had a sliding glass door, similar to a shower...did not afford much privacy. The toilet was loose and rocked when you sat on it and was difficult to flush properly. The casino was not what was represented on the website. The poker room only had a couple tables, maybe four. (The only redeeming part of the stay was the spa and salon.) This was nothing like what we were expecting. We were expecting Atlantic City type facilities, but they were not even close. Fortunately, next door, we discovered the Beau Rivage...which was all and more of what we were expecting. We will definitely go back to Biloxi, but we will stay at the Beau Rivage.

Room Tip: Stay at the Beau Rivage.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Onetrustsno1
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The staff was great. The buffet was great. We liked the 4:00 pm buffet because they serve lots of seafood. The buffet is free if it's your first time there and get a players card. They also give you 15.00 in free play.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Gwendolyn B
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Spent one night there while in Biloxi for our anniversary. Clean rooms, comfy beds, great service. Husband loved the shower heads. I liked the personalization on the TV and telephone. We had a great view of the Gulf. Construction was going on, but it didn't bother us at all on the 8th floor. Breakfast at Satisfaction was wonderful. Loved it !

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2013

If you are looking for a very young crowd (early 20's) or older people (40+) who are trying to keep it young...then this is the place for you. This hotel reeks of "classless" people and I was so shocked....I had 2 young children with me (ages 2 and 3) and we went to the pool area for some fun. REALLY bad idea. The Dj was playing music with swear words, the DJ himself kept swearing as he was trying to pump the crowd up. I was laying on a chair and the girl stopped right in front of my chair to grind on some guy. Then I go to the bathroom and it smells like someone was smoking marijuana in there...REALLY?!?!?!
I was the 4th party waiting in line to go into the buffet area and it took over 1/2 hour just to get the cashier. That was absolutely ridiculous. The food selection was mediocre at best (but you pay for what you get). I remember the dinner price was dirt cheap $19.99 per person but honestly I'd rather pay $30 per person and get better quality food and a better selection. The hotel room had cigarette burns in the carpet (Room 0508) and the adjoining room (Room 0510) the bathroom sliding door would not shut because it was broken. Can you imagine having to use #2 in front of your entire family because the door wouldn't work? This is not the place for families or children at all. Again if your young and single this is definitely the party spot. But this is not the spot for middle class respectable people. Such a shame for a well branded name......I WILL NOT return here again. OH I almost forgot the mention the AMAZING view (NOT!!!!!) It was absolutely horrible, our window opened up to the roof of the building I could not see anything. They were better off not building windows on that side of the building. AGAIN I'm speaking strictly for Room 0508 and 0510

Room Tip: Ask ahead about the view for your room otherwise you might be stuck looking at the roof of the build...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family