“Fantastic, fun time but needs a new hotel cleaning staff!”

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
Ranked #4 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time staying at the Hard Rock. I requested a king size bed but received 2 queen size beds. When I asked why, the check-in staff told me it was because the rooms are first come, first serve. I have a problem with this policy. Being as I made these reservations weeks in advance, I thought it should be "first reserve, we save you the hotel room". Another thing that I was disgruntled with was the $50 late fee I was charged for checking in after 7:00 and the $100 refundable housekeeping fee. If you pay in cash, you will get your money back after you check out and they check the room for missing/broken items. If you use a credit card, you will be refunded 10 days after check out. I'm again disgruntled with this policy. My room was not up to par as far as the cleanliness goes. The bathroom floor was wet beside the shower, the glass shower door was covered in water marks and soap scum and the coffee pot had coffee grounds from the last guest inside it. So I guess one of their policies is to not clean the coffee pot after every guest. I'm disappointed with mattresses as well. The mattresses were lumpy and uneven. You could tell where guests usually slept because of the deep impression that you would roll into as soon as you laid down on the bed. Overall experience was mediocre.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Jessica C

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Just stayed here one night, but wish it was more. We got a complimentary upgrade, and the room was fantastic. We had a beautiful ocean view and the room was so nice, I could live there. The bathroom was the size of a bedroom, and the bed was very comfy. Lots of stuff going on in the lobby. Great place just to hang out, go eat or gamble. Class, class, class all the way around at a very reasonable price. Location is great, since there is a marina next door with charter fishing available and very cool old boats to look at. I will stay here again next time I'm in Biloxi.

Room Tip: Get there early, lots to do.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel. Very spacious room and bathroom. Has everything. Clean. Noisy, but that's expected. Decor was wild with the zebra print, but its fun. A nice weekend getaway.

The Ledge club has no air conditioner! Awesome pool! Ruth Chris restaurant was good. Vibe restaurant was overpriced. 24/7 grill was perfect for after drinking. The buffet and Hard Rock Cafe was mediocre.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed May 12, 2013

By far the best hotel I have ever had the pleasure of staying. The room was amazing, the view was beautiful, and the bed was the best nights sleep I've had since I was a child. I have stayed at the Beau Rivage and can tell you that there is not even a comparison. Reasonably priced and a one of a kind experience can't wait to return.

Room Tip: Ask for one overlooking the pool (it also overlooks the ocean)
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank James F
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We booked the last night of our New Orleans round trip in this Hard Rock hotel and booked for a sea view. When we checked in we had been upgraded to a tenth floor suite. Wow! The view from the balconies was tremendous and the suite was fantastic in terms of size and facilities. It was just a shame we only had one night. The staff were friendly and helpful. We ate in the Hard Rock cafe and this was very good both for food and service.
Large free multi-storey car park as part of the complex together with a large casino if that's your thing.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank yorkshiretourist
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Spent 2 days relaxing by the pool and playing slots. Recommend using the cabanas for laying out and relaxing. Staff very nice and attentive. Love the music and winning was fun. Great food at Ruth's Chris steakhouse. We will always come back here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jimmy M
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My wife and I spent four days there and really enjoyed ourselves. Good Comps, good food, and good service. Plenty of slots and good amenities.
They had a really nice pool and hot tub. They had plenty of places to eat. The buffet was really nice. We will be back!

Room Tip: Ask for about room upgrades better availability M-Thur. Rewards club worth joining.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family