“Awesome rooms”

and 1 more site!
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
Ranked #5 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We treated our son and his fiancé to a room there. We also booked a room. When we walked into our room I was floored. I have been all over the world and I truly have never seen a room as amazing as that. Our son said the same thing. The casino rocks. We celebrated my birthday at Ruth's Chris Steak House. It was a wonderful meal. The wait staff was fantastic

• Stayed: September 2012
Write a ReviewReviews (2,351)

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Nice stay lobby and casino smelled of smoke all the time. No explanation of being a Player Club member or advantages, limited table games, mostly slots. Good location Hard Rock Cafe very good food and service for the money.

Room Tip: If you are a non smoker not a place for you in the casino.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Had a great experience from first interaction with valet and bell staff when checking in and right up to leaving the property at the end of our stay. Front Desk at check in was especially helpful. The room was outstanding and comfortable with a great view of the Mississippi sound. Book with confidence.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The Hard Rock is our choice of hotels in Biloxi. Our host, Freddy Frick treats us like rock stars. If you gamble and like to be rated, the Hard Rock's players club is easier to reach a higher status. We have played at all of the casinos, but keep coming back. The beds are heavenly and you never need to call for a pillow. I think there were 6 to 8 on each of the beds! The comps and service is always amazing. Thank you, Hard Rock!

Room Tip: I love the rooms across from the elevators. Convenient and most have a view of the amazing pool!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed my overnite stay at the Hard Rock. Nice room, nice bathroom, cool shower, super comfy bed. Fridge was stocked with sodas, booze, water, etc.. Rock memorabilia inside the hotel and casino was pretty cool. Some reviewers complain of the smoky smell but I really didn't notice it, I mean it was by no means overwhelming. Would recommend. A-

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We were planning to change from our hotel in Biloxi to the Hard Rock the week of April 15. We went over to eat at Ruth Chris Steakhouse. The door handles on the casino/hotel are shaped like guitars - and when you pull one, both start to open. This pinched my son's finger (10 yrs old) and pulled the skin back. We walked to the front desk to get a bandage. She looked at my son's hand (that was actually dripping blood into his other hand) and said 'we don't have anything here'. I told her how it happened. She again said they didn't have bandages and to see if the security podium had some. We walked over there & explained what happened. He handed us a bandage and said that must have hurt. Mind you, my son is crying his eyes out & we're now 10 minutes walking all over trying to get some help. The people at the steakhouse got him ice - they were helpful. I don't know how employees could see this, hear that it happened on their property, and do nothing - not even show a little empathy. I'm not one to pick apart frivolous service things, but I was pretty appalled at this. Needless to say, we chose not to switch hotels.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2013

From the cool music, helpful staff, jetted showers and comfortable beds PLUS a wonderful buffet, you can't beat the Hard Rock. Located in the heart of Biloxi, everything from the pool to the casino and in between is top rate. Go, enjoy and relax. I had a great time there, you will too!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends