Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
$90
QualityInn
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$127
AscendHotels
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$124
$119
Caesars
  • Pool
Best Western Oak Manor(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$127
$115
Golden Nugget Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$179
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$130
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$120
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$228
$189
Palace Casino Resort(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$135
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$266
2,436 results
All reviewsplatinum towerruth's chrissatisfaction buffetnew towerrock starhalf shellswim up bargulf viewcrab legsget awaybeau rivagegreat roomlove this placegulf of mexicoslot machinestable gamesnew orleans
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We walked in the building and we were just amazed!!!! Went into the room and were even more amazed!!!! The people were absolutely amazing!!! i have already told MANY people that if they stay in Biloxi you must stay at the Hard Rock!!!! it was beautiful and if you get ocean view, much prettier.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thanks for the AMAZING review! And thanks for referring us to your friends. We look forward to your next stay and I know it will simply be AMAZING! ROCK ON!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Was very impressed with the room Decor and how was set up. Love the Bathroom area and the Shower. Better than having a tub. View was ok but good have been better if not looking a the roof but had a side view of the Gulf and was very relaxing. was little up set music was not playing in room when checked in. But overall Staff was very friendly and hotel was clean and will go Back

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanks for the Awesome review! And thanks for choosing to spend you Birthday here with us! I will make sure our IT department is award of the music malfunction Thanks for letting us know. We look forward to rock’n with you on your next visit! ROCK ON!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We had a great stay and great service!! Loved the hotel, room, Ruth Chris and the casino!! Loved the atmosphere!!
Only downside... the sleep timer on the TV did not work- fell asleep great but woke up to the TV still being on :(
A SIMPLE fix will resolve that issue!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I have nothing but good things to say about our room, the staff and the overall atmosphere of this hotel. Just wish the weather would have been warmer so we could have enjoyed the pool and outdoor area. Would definitely choose Hard Rock again if given the opportunity.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view, the beach is beautiful!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Last weekend we visited the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. Had plans for the concert (it was cancelled and realize that they have no control over these type situations) However, prior to my arrival I was called I received phone calls and emails to confirm my arrival and stay. This occurred like 3 times... I'm glad to confirm but everyday? Only to arrive for the front desk girl to say ohhh Ms. Peters we have a problem we do not have room for you! You can only imagine my shock! I advised I had been called and emailed multiple times and confirmed. Finally she said oh here we go. And put me in a room. Her actions were very rude and unnecessary, she behaved like no other representative we have ever dealt with while checking in. Also, our experience on the gaming floor with the cocktail servers was very different than with past visits. One server named Kristie (dark hair,skinny, northern accent,tanned) working near buffet area Sat 753 pm took drink orders came back delivered every ones drinks walked past my husband and I when I stood up she came back to me with only my drink and she said to my husband "oh I'll have to come back with yours" in a very rude snotty tone. I tipped her and she disappeared. Earlier she was working near planet moolah and did the same exact thing only to me and another lady and she gave the drink to my husband but not to myself for the other lady. But she had taken our order. What is the point in taking an order and not bringing them back? Especially to someone who is tipping you??? Another girl took our order.... Came back with drinks delivered all around us then came up to us and ask if we would like to order anything?? She was a complete space case. The only servers we received constant good quality service from we're the ones that have been there for a while. Very disappointing service at the HardRock! I will give kiddos to the HardRock Cafe they were super busy yet the waiters and waitresses were great!!! The manager even took time to make sure things were as they should've been. Thanks Hard Rock Cafe you guys got it right! The casino and hotel failed miserably this go around. I don't know what happened. But if they changed management they need to change it back to the old management or tighten up in the servers and hotel check in :-(

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank nels888
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience or frustration you may have experienced during your recent stay with us. I have forwarded your correspondence to the appropriate managers so these issues may be address appropriately. We take great pride in our service standards and ability to exceed our guest expectations, and we regret when we fail to meet the expectation you have come to expect from us. I truly appreciate your candor and bring these matters to our attention.