“Hope to return to Hard Rock Biloxi!”

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
Ranked #4 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed March 3, 2008

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank phw0923
There are newer reviews for Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi

Reviewed February 7, 2008

Our stay started off wrong from the beginning. We checked in at 4:30pm, our room was was not ready, we had requested a Suite, but they said it would not be ready until after 5pm. Then at 5:30pm, we had to ask again and the person at the front desk had gone on break and FORGOT to let us know....NICE! So no apology from anyone, but we were off to our room. We get there, after ASKING the frontdesk if the miniBAR would have beer in it....this IS the Hard Rock Casino, she said YES. WRONG!!! No beer in the miniBAR. So we call, 3 different people, 3 different answers, "yes, we do", "no, we don't" They sent room service up with a 12 pack of beer and charged us $49 for the beer......UNBELIEVEABLE! We tipped the roomservice person and THEN we were CHARGED a tip and NO ONE offered to take it off the bill. Never apologized, transferred us around the world when we asked. IT took FOREVER for the bellhop to come pick up our luggage and the valet was Sooooo slow getting our car, this was a ONE night stay and they asked when we called to get the car pulled around, "Uh, when did you leave it?" It was just a BUNCH of Children running this place and you can tell they ONLY care about the people gambling, not about the QUALITY of thier hotel. It was ridiculous! There is NO Coffee Maker in the room, even the suites. We called about getting extra blanket/pillows and they showed up ONE HOUR and half later at 2am. The room was nice and clean, I will say that. But they have a LONG way to go when it comes to CUSTOMER SERVICE. They are Lacking SOOOOOOO many skills in that area. All of this, at an outrageous price.....DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. STAY AT THE BEAU RIVAGE...IT IS MUCH NICER AND THE SERVICE IS MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with friends
2  Thank MsTravelingdiva
Reviewed January 17, 2008

My husband and I met our friends on a Friday night to stay at this hotel. Our bad experience started at check-in. The sixteen year-olds working at the front desk were more interested in socializing with each other that ensuring our fastidious check-in.

After eating dinner at another hotel, we returned to the Hard Rock Hotel to have a few cocktails at their "exclusive" nightclub on the top floor. The experience was pathetic. The "entertainment" was isolated to two young girls that looked incredibly uncomfortable dancing on a stage in the center of the room.

After some time gambling in the casino, I chose to leave my husband in the casino and retire for the night. When I went to my room, my room key didn't work. I called the front desk to confirm my room number. After an unsuccessful second attempt to enter my room, I went to the front desk for assistance. The teenagers that work the front desk refused, citing hotel policy to protect the privacy of my husband’s and whoever he should choose to invite to our hotel room. Following my irate reaction, I was escorted thru the casino by security to find my husband. After confirming that I was the chosen guest of my husband, the hotel manager and security chose to stand by the insulting actions of the front desk personnel, rather than offer an appropriate apology.

We chose to leave the hotel at 3am, rather than patronize this hotel. We WILL NOT return. Perhaps I have been spoiled by the fabulous hospitality of New Orleans hotels.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple