“70 year olds enjoys Hard Rock.”

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
Ranked #4 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed June 27, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at the Hard Rock in Biloxi for the 4th time in 2 years. The rooms are always very nice and clean and the view of the gulf is always a plus. The casino is clean and full of fun and friendly people.The staff is always friendly and helpful. The food is Great and the atmosphere can't be beat and we always feel very safe.

Room Tip: Gulf view rooms are our favorite.
3  Thank Michael W B
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

Thanks for the rock’n review! We love to hear that our classic rockers are enjoying all we have to offer. You hit the nail on the head with your warm comments and we salute you for taking the time to be kind and for rock’n with us! Rock on!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I am lucky to be less than a two hour drive from the Gulf Coast. I often still one or two nites
at least 3 or 4 times amonth. I try and book the Hardrock as often as I can get a reservation.
The place is COOL and player or not it's a great place for food,fun and entertainment.

Room Tip: Treat yourself to a great time stay here!!!!!!
2  Thank J T
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Recently visited hard rock in Biloxi. View from the 12th floor room was spectacular! Staff was very friendly and the casino had a good variety of games,Food at 24/7 cafe was great and service was just as good. Overall it was the best part of our vacation and we look forward to visiting there again soon.

2  Thank Bilinda35
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I stayed at the Hard Rock last summer and was VERY pleased! And I am hard to please when it comes to hotels! The rooms were extremely nice and clean....amazing bathroom! As well as the buffett was delicious! (I'm a vegetarian but there was still plenty for me to choose from!) Best hotel experience I've had! Looking forward to going back there this month!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank CodyandJackie B
Reviewed June 15, 2012

My experience was very good
I would tell others of my stay and the experance I had at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino

• Stayed: June 2012
4  Thank Rybrid
Reviewed June 14, 2012

we stayed for 3 nights and fell in love with Biloxi Beach and the Hard Rock! We stayed mid week, the check in was quick, the lobby was really cool, lots to look at. free close covered parking in the garage, free bell hop service at the door had our bags waiting at the room, we were on the 11th floor and had a beautiful view of the gulf and the pool. The beds in this hotel are insane comfy, probably the best night sleep i have ever had at a hotel, and the bathrooms were great! The pool was awesome we spent alot of time there, you can order your lunch and have it delivered to your chair at the pool and just charge it too your room, and everything we had was really good. The pool is huge and has a deep end, shallow "zero depth" entry, swim up bar, and private cabanas with tons of seating and t.v.'s and hammocks for rent. our only concern about Biloxi was that it would be more adult oriented due to the casinos, and not safe or fun for children. We found the exact opposite to be true. there were a ton of familys at our hotel, the beaches were white sand and very nice, there were no waves and the water is not as pretty as further east along the coast, but the trade off is they were not crowded at all in fact, there were usually a family or two along the whole strech. we loved it and will surely go again.

Room Tip: because of the way this hotel is positioned on the coast all the rooms have good views.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank sunshine m
Reviewed June 3, 2012

My husband and I spent last night at the Hard Rock because we had tickets for the Barenaked Ladies concert (highly recommended!) Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for the hotel. At least at its current price tag.

The Hard Rock's lobby and elevator areas are really cool. Superstars' guitars and outfits line every wall and add authenticity to the hotel . (Hey, there's Steven Tyler's outfit from Love In An Elevator! By the elevators, no less!) I enjoyed the thought and creativity that was put into every display.

What hit me more, though, was the overpowering smell of cigarettes the minute you walked past the front desk. I've been to many casinos and I know that where there's gambling, there are smokers, but there is absolutely no ventilation system at the Hard Rock. In contrast, you can barely smell any cigarettes at the Wynn in Las Vegas (rooms are the same price or less) because they engineered a ventilation system that allows smokers to smoke and nonsmokers to not have it on their clothes the next day.

But back to the hotel. Aside from the smell (even on the 6th floor), the room was very modern and nicely decorated, the beds comfortable, and the shower had three showerheads. (My husband was quite enamored with the shower!) The bathroom -- though sleek and Zen-like -- had terrible lighting, especially with regard to make-up application. Bath/body products were average, just shampoo, conditioner and lotion from an off-brand. My biggest complaint was the paper-thin sheet rock walls. There was what seemed like a bunch of frat boys next door, and we could hear everything, even their burps. Luckily, it wasn't an issue when we were sleeping, even though we didn't get to the room till 1 am.

We were short on time, so we went to the dinner buffet before the concert. It was Seafood Night, and crab legs were the specialty of the house. (I think they were Alaskan King crab, but not sure). In any case, they were delicious and a bargain at $22 per person. The rest of the food (that I tasted) was average. I didn't like that our drink offers were only sodas and iced tea. I would've like the option to order a glass of wine. It was very busy with not much atmosphere.

The cafeteria and smoke/walls notwithstanding, the reason I'm giving the Hard Rock 3 stars is because it's ridiculously overpriced. This isn't NYC, San Francisco, or Beverly Hills. It's Biloxi, Mississippi. If I'm going to pay $379/night for a hotel here, it'd better really blow me away, a la the Wynn in Las Vegas. Now THAT is a hotel worth $379 a night (see my review for the Wynn). The Biloxi Hard Rock isn't even in the same league. And it's BILOXI. Outside of the casinos, there isn't much to do there.

If you don't mind spending that kind of money to gamble on the Gulf Coast, the Beau Rivage next door (sister to the Bellagio in Vegas) is a better choice. It's a beautiful hotel, reminiscent of the Bellagio with its seasonal flower displays and has a great pool. But it's also overpriced, IMO.

Room Tip: Your "sleep quality" will depend on your neighbors, as walls are just sheet rock.
4  Thank gemmom
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

Thanks for taking time to write this review as it allows us the opportunity to understand what our guests see and feel when visiting our property.

I would agree with you, we are not a 2.7 Billion dollar resort that sits on 215 acres in Sin City called the Wynn… that’s kind of like comparing vanilla ice cream to chocolate ice cream?... However we have invested in one of the latest state of the art ventilation systems on the market. We get very few complaints about our air quality here and attribute that to our investment as well as the cleanliness of our property.

Again thank you for time and all the wonderful compliments.